Sign in to follow this  
Ragstorm88

Best place for tent on the coast

Hello guys i'm wondering what would be the best place to put a tent with gear as close to elektro/cherno as possible. About elektro ive think alot and i find out that drakon is pretty nice place and the islands at otmel/kamyshovo because every fresh spawn there just runs for elektro to get gear nobody without anything will just swim to dragon. Give me your ideas. Good night

Close to coast....... good place for tent.

Pick one. No matter where you place your tent it will get looted eventually. Placeing it closer to the coast increases the chance of it getting looted exponentially.

• Like 1

Actually a good place at the coast is at the far south-west. West of Kamenka, because no one ever goes there. Even not for tent hunting like people do in the far north.

Looking for somewhere to keep your extra chromosome?

Theres often tents on Pik Kozlova mountain, you cant sprint up the slope its too steep so it takes a good couple of minutes to reach the summit, plus lots of huge rocks for cover.

Hello guys i'm wondering what would be the best place to put a tent with gear as close to elektro/cherno as possible. About elektro ive think alot and i find out that drakon is pretty nice place and the islands at otmel/kamyshovo because every fresh spawn there just runs for elektro to get gear nobody without anything will just swim to dragon. Give me your ideas. Good night

I don't get why people want to skip the starting out phase of this game, collecting your first bit of gear is the best part of the game.

I"m not sure where the BEST place for your tent is, but I can tell you where the worst place is...anywhere that anyone suggests here. All across servers there are people heading to any mentioned locations now, guaranteed.