hexik

Stuck on hourglass screen after respawn

Im stuck at 53 blood and it's not going down. After I got killed I respawned in this hourglass state and it isn't decreasing. I've sat here and waited for 10 minutes and nothing happened. I can't type anything on my keyboard or open up any menu's either. I'm just stuck.

Sorry to say but you are going to have to organize a meeting from your local bandit.

I have had the same problem from lying under a truck as the server crashed, so yes... The main thing is to get yourself killed or you could wait to see what a staff member could do to help you out.

~Derranged

The main thing is to get yourself killed or you could wait to see what a staff member could do to help you out.

already killed. Just want to respawn and do not know how, interface is blocked

The main thing is to get yourself killed or you could wait to see what a staff member could do to help you out.

already killed. Just want to respawn and do not know how' date=' interface is blocked

[/quote']

Well, you haven't actually died. You have just "Fainted" and you have become glitched.

~Derranged

Well' date=' you haven't actually died. You have just "Fainted" and you have become glitched.

[/quote']

i think i'm dead because my mate was able to loot me and "hide" my body :)

I have the same problem, Friend attempted to kill me after I told him to, he was unable to kill me.

Attempting to connect to any other servers results in the same problem.

I cannot type into the keyboard and pressing buttons doesn't work.

I'm also stuck on the hourglass screen.

I died, went to to "you're dead" screen, abort, rejoin, and was suddenly spawned back into my character couple of seconds before he died - but this time there were no zombies to finish me off. I'm unconscious, but the hourglass is not moving. Same result on other servers. I tried hitting esc while the game was loading and choosing "restart", and again I was taken to the "you're dead" screen, and spawned back into the unconscious body.

Is there any kind of workaround for this? I can't play the mod at all because of this, which kinda stinks.

Same here, gutted.

Can't even escape or anything, I have to close the game from Windows :(

Is there any other way to kill yourself in this state? Right now, I have to do the waiting game and starve myself to death because I can't really type to give people direction to kill me. and even then idk where I am when I can only see the sun in my eyes

Ask devs to reset your character or wait till you start to bleed from thirst which will eventually finish you off. Shouldn't be more than couple of days :/

Ask devs to reset your character or wait till you start to bleed from thirst which will eventually finish you off. Shouldn't be more than couple of days :/

how am I suppose to contact an admin when I can't talk in game? =( I been waiting for starvation but if I stay on too long without moving, the game kicks me or the server disconnects me and when i log back on, my food level is back to light green instead of midway orange/red

Any way of contacting someone who can help with this problem other than the contact form on the site?

Have the same issue as people in this thread and it's kinda frustrating as you can't do anything ingame.

This happened to me also. I just left my character to bleed out until he eventually died properly. When I respawned everything was fine again.

Yup, same problem.

I'm not even sure about my exact location to ask somebody to come and see if my body is still there or not, and kill me if it is.

I've heard that it is part of an anti-cheesing system.

Long story short, if you take damage before you disconnect, the next time you log in you'll be unconscious for two minutes.

Also, if you're low on blood then you have a random chance to pass out.

I've heard that it is part of an anti-cheesing system.

Long story short' date=' if you take damage before you disconnect, the next time you log in you'll be unconscious for two minutes.

Also, if you're low on blood then you have a random chance to pass out.

[/quote']

Well the hourglass takes about 3 hours to completely drain. I tried that yesterday, but the pach was released and it was reset when I logged back in.

I also didn't disconnect when I took damage, I was dead.