Sign in to follow this  
DANNY (ZOMBES THE HERO)

CD KEY IN USE and GLOBAL BAN 3065

Got on DayZ a couple days ago and was global banned #3065 as soon as i joined. So now i can no longer play DayZ, for hacking. Even though ive never hacked. Next time i tried i got a "CD KEY IN USE" warning message. So whats going on? Has my account been hacked and someones playing as me? It sucks that i can no longer play the game anymore, but id still like to find some answers.

Thanks if you can help.

• Like 1

Got on DayZ a couple days ago and was global banned #3065 as soon as i joined. So now i can no longer play DayZ, for hacking. Even though ive never hacked. Next time i tried i got a "CD KEY IN USE" warning message. So whats going on? Has my account been hacked and someones playing as me? It sucks that i can no longer play the game anymore, but id still like to find some answers.

Thanks if you can help.

Have Fun finding the Problem , no Support for Hackers , and Kids which CD key is stolen after downlaoding a Fake Hack.

Also dont post global ban appeals on the DAYZ Forum

http://dayzmod.com/f...al-ban-appeals/

Edited by Paddy0610

You may of never hacked but from what battleye say you tried to hack

Recently many users have contacted us regarding this specific ban. We've investigated the problem and found that it's simply caused by a fake hack that is in fact a cd-key stealer. It also overwrites the user's actual cd-key with a banned one resulting in this very ban ID (the actual cd-key is not banned due to this).

This news post will be removed shortly as there is no point in mentioning such things. After all it's the cheaters' fault for getting themselves banned like that

Also refer to the stickies.

Locked.

Edited by LVG