Sign in to follow this  
Jubaa

Got killed by a hacker on TR 3 server.

Server this happened on : TR 3 - JuggerNaut Clan Server

Server time zone : GMT+2

Incident happened : 06:05 PM (or 18:05 for 24 h system) and my time zone is GMT+2 either.

What happened during the incident:

I was at Berezino and found a bus on road so needed Jerry Cans to fill it up.. Logged out for 10 mins for a real life situation..

Logged in back @ Berezino.. Opened my map to put a waypoint for an industrial spot.. I done it.. Closed my map and saw a man standing behind me with exactly same civilian clothes as me.. And it disappeared.. Then i suddenly found myself in a diffirent city.. Probably teleported.. It was a big one with firestation and industrial buildings.. My waypoint were saying 8000+ meters which supposed to be lower than 1 KM for my Berezino industrial site..

Saw a guy who wearing something like a Hijab on head.. A crossbow in hands.. I started to run with zigzag.. He missed his first try.. Got behind the building which we were around.. Climbed ladder and got on roof.. I would disconnect suddenly but i didnt! He came to roof shooted with crossbow again, missed.. And he choosed to kill me with his Revolver..

Honestly, i got pissed off of these hackers.. It NEEDS to be solved with some additional security addons.. Mod is dying because of these f**kin a**holes.. SERIOUSLY!!

Edited by Jubaa

The DayZ devs aren't going to try and fix it in this release, they are working on the standalone version so that it is more secure against hackers. Just be patient and wait for the standalone version.

• Like 1

YEp I got killed by a hacker called "Goona" ingame name and save me time from these people that want to warp and kill for sport. His ID name was around a 20didget number starting with a 7.

If you going to hack thats fine just don't be a prick and kill other when you can create any item you like and warp anywhere you want what a tool, Goona you are a bad evil person "Burn in Hell".

Edited by TheBrick
  • Like 1

1st post complaint lol. Best thing to do is join a private hive or small community.

Yeah because i have nothing to talk about in forums. Other topic would be bugs which are "known" already.. I have patience for bugs, they'll be fixed someday.. But hackers are unbeliaveable..

Like TheBrick said, since they can create whatever they needs why the f**k teleporting and killing me for their pleasures?

The DayZ devs aren't going to try and fix it in this release, they are working on the standalone version so that it is more secure against hackers. Just be patient and wait for the standalone version.

According to your say.. There will be 2 version of DayZ still? 1.7.2.7 (maybe) and Standalone version?

According to your say.. There will be 2 version of DayZ still? 1.7.2.7 (maybe) and Standalone version?

Possibly, they may integrate the current version with the standalone, or just stop updating the current DayZ. They would probably do a hive wipe and just reset everything. Then they could leave the 'old' version of DayZ to be raped by the hackers and they won't have to care because the standalone version will be out.

• Like 1