Connorwarman (DayZ)

Your favorite weapon?

Any weapon is good for me. You can give some noob the M4A1 CCO SDD and he can't hit shit. While you give an experienced player a crossbow and kill many people and zeds. A man with experience even with the makarov scares me.

For those of you that like the Dinner Bell, you must like to take long range shots, that thing is LOUD. Haha.

M14.

This man hit the nail on the head. 7.62 is used around the world more than the 5.56 for the m4/m16.

As I go north I will take a Lee Enfield then upgrade to an akm and lastly to an m14 which is my end weapon

I'm feeling like an update. Right now, if I could have only one weapon, it would have to be the G17 handgun. I can't seem to miss with this thing. Zombies keep dropping and I keep smiling. :thumbsup:

M4 CCO SD and M9 SD. I also use L85 AWS to spot and defend myself against bandit snipers and save bambis.

Thank you.

DMR, no doubt. Ammo is scattered almost everywhere, it works with NVG's and... I hate zeroing. Perfect gun for me.

The Hatchet.

Part of the criteria for finishing dayz would have to include hunting down an armed player with a hatchet and coming first.

Edited by Trizzo