Sign in to follow this  
dankmuffin

Favorite DayZ map?

Namalsk by a looooooong shot.Only regret I have is that I played the Namalsk(night stalkers) campaign before it came out for dayz... now I cant have the fun for exploring the map anew.

Edited by redreversed

1.Chernarus.

2.Namalsk.

3. Panthera.

Still haven't played on Lingor yet, was going to give it ago last week but never got around to it. :(

Chernarus for sure.

Dont like Namalsk.

Lingor, Panthera are decent but not my cup of tea.

The desert maps....hate them, so boring. Takistan = worst dayz map ever.

Edited by Rooneye

I dont have a guy, but my favorite map is clearly namalsk until now, being a huge S.T.A.L.K.E.R. fanboy (notice the . between the letters) and loving the challenge of survival in that god-forsaken place

wish there would be meatgrinder anomalies though i can lure people in to with gear....

Lingor is absolutely wonderful, in fact I need to play more lingor. Really dense forests, jungle sounds that will make you jump, lots of military loot that is pretty well spread out, it's great for random pvp away from the hotspots. Panthera is a blast, when you find a server with a ton of vehicles. Its a big map, but has some interesting terrain and spreads things out pretty well. Those two are my favorites, hands down.

Aside from that, if you want more survival aspects, namalsk is cool. Ultimately, it's not anywhere near my favorite, but it's still one you should see.

Edited by DrunkPunk