Sign in to follow this  
landwarrior tactical

Devils Castle

Why do so many other bandits than me go to devil's castle and team up? How do they know they can trust the players who gets there and why Devil's Castle? :P

Just always wondered ^^

well, devils castle is basically a meeting point up in the north, and a place where you can talk with someone having a wall between each other

1)No noobs at devils castle, except the MAJOR lost ones

2)Walls you cant shoot through

3)MASSIVE heigth advantage and cover at the outer walls

4)close to NEAF and NWAF

Everytime i go to devils castle its dead empty there, guess next time i will park my helicopter there instead of the NW outskirts since everybody walks around there looking for tent citys

well, devils castle is basically a meeting point up in the north, and a place where you can talk with someone having a wall between each other

1)No noobs at devils castle, except the MAJOR lost ones

2)Walls you cant shoot through

3)MASSIVE heigth advantage and cover at the outer walls

4)close to NEAF and NWAF

Everytime i go to devils castle its dead empty there, guess next time i will park my helicopter there instead of the NW outskirts since everybody walks around there looking for tent citys

Always been empty when ive been there too :) awesome you need a second pilot btw? :D i'm kinda a heligeek in arma :3

Am I the only one who hates the castle up there? Nevermind that no one is ever there when I go for a visit...

Never been up there since i end up getting sniped at nw or stary will try to get there with my new character