Wabid Wabit

Enabling Global Chat

Would anyone know where I head and what settings I edit to enable global Chat on my Private Hive?

Thank you

This info is pretty public, and easy assuming you know how to repack your mission, if you are using bliss just run repack.xxx.

remove the line disableChannels[]= From you mission's description.ext

Edited by icomrade
  • Like 1

This info is pretty public, and easy assuming you know how to repack your mission, if you are using bliss just run repack.xxx.

Thank you - I will give it a try

I find that information but it doesn't help all that much. It tells you to edit the mission file but I have over 500 missions files (dayz_498.chernarus.pbo for example) that contain exactly the same code, with the same 'disableChannels' line. Do I have to edit every single PBO file or is there a specific one? Is it the same for Lingor?

I find that information but it doesn't help all that much. It tells you to edit the mission file but I have over 500 missions files (dayz_498.chernarus.pbo for example) that contain exactly the same code, with the same 'disableChannels' line. Do I have to edit every single PBO file or is there a specific one? Is it the same for Lingor?

I just did the file in the mpmission file in the Main-Server Folder - The one below, also I changed it to 2.6 instead of removing everything (0) is the Global Chat

dayz_611.chernarus.pbo

Edited by Wabid Wabit

I just did the file in the mpmission file in the Main-Server Folder - The one below, also I changed it to 2.6 instead of removing everything (0) is the Global Chat

dayz_611.chernarus.pbo

So in your MPMissions folder you only have one of these .pbo files?

Chats:

missionfile: description.ext | edit: disableChannels[]={0,1,2,3,4,5,6};

0 = Global

1 = Side

2 = Command

3 = Group

4 = Vehicle

5 = Direct

6 = System

• Like 2