preparationh

my best time in a chopper

Within 10 minutes of getting the chopper we found rival clan CPF near starry. We killed 2 with the chopper, we land, me and the other gunner go and kill another, 4th guy alt+f4's. We win.

It would be great if you could shoot FROM the bike or car. San Andreas gangsta style lol.

I believe that will only leave you with a broken leg and half your body exploded from the car crashing into a fuel tank.

But your suggestion will be noted.

• Like 1

What about if your friend is driving while you shoot...?

The odds of success of hitting anything is astronomical. Worst case scenario, you somehow kill the driver.

cool video,wish we could see enemy better but still good shit. just an opinion question but do you kill without reason or were these people close to camp or did they engage 1st? just trying to get the mindframe of the masses.

an akm from the back of a dirtbike would rock, i could def kill soemeone but then again the outline of 2 people on a bike is a bigger target than some dude proned out so i think bad stuff would happen to me before i got a kill.

cool video,wish we could see enemy better but still good shit. just an opinion question but do you kill without reason or were these people close to camp or did they engage 1st? just trying to get the mindframe of the masses.

We run a private hive server, search "survival operations" to find it.

Anyways, we have 6+ factions and we all battle each other on a daily basis. This makes for a very cooperative gameplay scenario because SOMC(my community) is very organized, so to compete we encourage others to recruit members to their faction. The battles that have occurred on our server I believe are the best that have ever happened.

ah cool, im looking to rent a lingor server on monday probably spend a week farming it out with a pw then drop the pw.....and wait patiently