Sign in to follow this  
Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

UK 373! Survivor friendly anti hacker server

Well it's time i make my server public, EFS clan server UK 373 is a survivor friendly server who punish hackers and allow a fair state game for all players.

Constant admin keep everything in order and are always up for helping anyone with problems!

Go ahead log on and have some fun..

Derpy Hooves

• Like 2

oh? Your server is an anti hacker server? NO WAY!

some servers have better anti hack than others. Some server admins dont know how to check logs. Some servers block info being sent to battleeye. I'll come check it out.

some servers have better anti hack than others. Some server admins dont know how to check logs. Some servers block info being sent to battleeye. I'll come check it out.

Basically yes, i constantly check logs etc... rather have everyone enjoy the game!

If I can find it, I'll check it out. Thanks. Something wrong with my net access last couple of days. I'm sitting here waiting for the smilies to load, one by one they're appearing below my text box. Slo-mo style. I'd swear someone is stealing my bandwidth. Ah here it is. This is what I was waiting for: :thumbsup:

Thanks Derpy :)

^-^ /)

If I can find it, I'll check it out. Thanks. Something wrong with my net access last couple of days. I'm sitting here waiting for the smilies to load, one by one they're appearing below my text box. Slo-mo style. I'd swear someone is stealing my bandwidth. Ah here it is. This is what I was waiting for: :thumbsup:

You are both very welcome, i hope you both enjoy your stay on the server.

What's the ip and stuff I'm new to day z :)) well I just didn't have time 2 set it up but have now so could u post ip and stuff also wht pcs do u guys use?

Anyone have an IP? I want to play, but I can't find it.

That's the super secret whitelisting feature. If you can't find it, you can't hack. ;)

That's the super secret whitelisting feature. If you can't find it, you can't hack. ;)

Lol. Not finding it is the Anti-Hack. Genius! Lol Jk I bet the server is good, just can't find it.

Server has been down for some time now :P i moved to work with the Balota Buddies!

im surprised this thread was still going!

Now based as UK46 37.59.22.2:2302