Sign in to follow this  
team_player

Thank goodness hope is restored

So I was just minding my own business under a tree at the peak of darkness, when I alt tab away to check my steam messages. I come back ready to fight as I see a guy with the world's biggest machine gun running past me stop and look at me. I being who I am and holding an AS50 with only 1 bullet shit myself thinking this is the end. Then I hear the words of joy "I'm not gonna shoot you buddy" it was amazing and it made me so happy that humanity is out there. This was all at the NW airfield so it was a pleasant surprise to still be alive. So thankyou to you mystery man on server AU2 at NW airfield on 12:00am of september 23rd

• Like 3

The guy with the machine gun gave him a Blood Transfusion, and as soon as it was done the OP shot him with his as50 and logged. fag.

• Like 1

The guy with the machine gun gave him a Blood Transfusion, and as soon as it was done the OP shot him with his as50 and logged. fag.

Cool, would read again.

well, thats exactly what i would've done, especially seeing an airfield sniper with his AS50

would've kept the MG though^^

I was actually only joking, but true If I was the MG guy the sniper wouldnt of seen me. HE WOULD BE DEAD.