Sign in to follow this  
PresidentEvil

bandits are bad

Aren't you the same guy in the regular discussion forum who was crying when he gets killed and the killer doesn't say who they are?

• Like 2

i'm a super nice bandit, i'll shoot you 30 seconds after you spawn in just so you can get over the rage of getting sniped

Being a bandit is great.I just absolutely love the fact that after you kill so many people, you get used to their attempts/strategies for first time player combat. The mistakes and the reactions they have to their buddies getting dropped is a ball; it's even better when they didn't see it coming.

Breaking legs with AS50s unexpectedly, doming someone while looting, hiding as I wait for an idiot to run into my Satchel trap within a loothouse.

#thelife

Check this out:

The sad thing is, he probably screwed up with this ass clown inventory/interface design and accidentally fired his weapon.

The sad thing is, he probably screwed up with this ass clown inventory/interface design and accidentally fired his weapon.

Pretty sure buddy aimed at his head before he shot him in the head. He even moved closer to his target.

Then again I once hacked the hubby's head off with the hatchet thinking I was clicking to get into Gear... it's ok, it was revenge for that one time he was shooting a zombie.... through my head.

I prefer being a bandit, mostly cos I'm not a nice person, or patient. Besides I watched the hubby play once, he was on top of the hospital and two guys approached and all were communicating and reassuring each other that no one wanted to die or start shooting. So they yap and yap and then one of them climbs up the neighbouring building and the other waits on the ground and I yell "Shoot him, shoot him, he's gonna kill you" and he waited that split second too long reassured by their empty words that they wouldn't start sh**.... boom, dead.

Shoot first, loot and ask questions later is my motto since that day.

Edited by SquishyBear

Being a bandit is great.I just absolutely love the fact that after you kill so many people, you get used to their attempts/strategies for first time player combat. The mistakes and the reactions they have to their buddies getting dropped is a ball; it's even better when they didn't see it coming.

Breaking legs with AS50s unexpectedly, doming someone while looting, hiding as I wait for an idiot to run into my Satchel trap within a loothouse.

#thelife

I thought the as50 was an insta-kill, even in the legs.

• Like 1