Sign in to follow this  
sickdayzplayer

how to get dogs

they aren't implemented yet

Edited by Zombo
  • Like 1

Is this a new STD i might already have dogs and not know it

if every time you drop your underwear you hear a whimper then yes... you have dogs.

Ok both of you get beanz. I am happy...slow dayz no so slow with this shit to read.

Ok both of you get beanz. I am happy...slow dayz no so slow with this shit to read.

haha good patter indeed.. it's what keeps the forums alive and me awake till OMG its almost 3am....

Don't listen to any of these guys. The only way to get a dog is to go prone in front of a doghouse and start crawling into it. You'll just bump up against it and crawl in place. This is good. You need to do this until you glitch into it. It requires a fair bit of wiggling around to get the angle right and it's not easy. Whatever you do, don't give up. Once you do glitch into it you'll turn into a dog. The next time you die you'll spawn on the coast with a dog. Right now, it wont do much but follow you.

This obviously isn't official so be careful.

Don't listen to any of these guys. The only way to get a dog is to go prone in front of a doghouse and start crawling into it. You'll just bump up against it and crawl in place. This is good. You need to do this until you glitch into it. It requires a fair bit of wiggling around to get the angle right and it's not easy. Whatever you do, don't give up. Once you do glitch into it you'll turn into a dog. The next time you die you'll spawn on the coast with a dog. Right now, it wont do much but follow you.

This obviously isn't official so be careful.

WORKED FOR ME