waffen-79

1 week old public hive server no chopper (VILAYER)

yeah we're probably going to do the same, 3 choppers don't sound bad at all

but thing is, server rarely gets crowded and I think it would be deserted once we go private hive

I was playing a private hive lingor server and collected some gear, then weeks later joined another different lingor server and I had all my past gear, are the private hives connected?

EDIT: So a +20 replies thread, all weekend long and no dayz support agent ever replied or asked my instance id

Yes, some are. I don't know how to check which though.

All I know is that Vilayer privates are connected.

i have a similar problem ever since a scripter teleported all the vehicles into the ocean. Server only has ATV's, 2 Buses, 2 tractors and bikes, what can i do to fix this? (my player base needs some vehicle diversity :D)

i have a similar problem ever since a scripter teleported all the vehicles into the ocean. Server only has ATV's, 2 Buses, 2 tractors and bikes, what can i do to fix this? (my player base needs some vehicle diversity :D)

you can ask vilayer (or the host you are using) for a complete serverwipe (instance id wipe).

Then you have a clean server with everything spawning, except for the helicopter, it seems to be broken hardtime. it appears for a few after a wipe but then disappear (atleast for us)

I just had a chopper crash recently on my server. So it seems to be working as it should.

30.09.2012 12:40:32: Mr.Frrreeaaakkk (IP) GUID - #0 "HelicopterExploSmall" 92:249 0:0 [6979,2931,15] [0,0,0]
30.09.2012 12:40:32: Mr.Frrreeaaakkk (IP) GUID - #0 "HelicopterExploBig" 92:250 0:0 [6979,2931,16] [0,0,0]

30.09.2012 12:40:31: Mr.Frrreeaaakkk (IP) GUID- #38 "[this] spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestruction"
30.09.2012 12:40:31: Mr.Frrreeaaakkk (IP) GUID - #40 "[this] spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestruction"
30.09.2012 12:40:32: Mr.Frrreeaaakkk (IP) GUID - #38 "[this, 8.33367, 23893]spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestructionStage2"
30.09.2012 12:40:32: Mr.Frrreeaaakkk (IP) GUID - #40 "[this, 8.33367, 23893]spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestructionStage2"
30.09.2012 12:40:32: Mr.Frrreeaaakkk (IP) GUID - #38 "[this, 8.33367, 23893,false,true]spawn BIS_Effects_Burn"
30.09.2012 12:40:32: Mr.Frrreeaaakkk (IP) GUID - #40 "[this, 8.33367, 23893,false,true]spawn BIS_Effects_Burn"

Looks legit to me.

Edited by XAM

Same here, no heli since the update from 1.7.2.5 (when the server never saved the vehicles and made a rollback on every restart) to 1.7.2.6.

Even a "friendly" hacker told, there is no heli on our server. So no heli in logs, no heli ingame, means there is no heli.. for 2 weeks (or more?).

It's an issue the devs should take a look at (but they wont as it seems, they don't care as a lot of similar threads are open on the forum, but no reply from official side). Sad to know that the same support will be at standalone version. One reason not to buy it.

same for me, since about 10 day no heli on our servers.

its a new server and in the logs never see a chopper

same for me, since about 10 day no heli on our servers.

its a new server and in the logs never see a chopper

Same here, this is my own server, nearly 2 weeks old. I can see all the other vehicles have spawned in the logs, but no chopper yet..........

yeah I hope Standalone version turns out amazing because the developers (dayz hive controllers) aren't listening to us. bummer

"The DayZ Hive Controller's"

Sounds like some kind of cheesy sci-fi alien race ><

Same for all three of our ZA servers, after the were shot down they never spawned again.

Server are running empty with more and more people not playing anymore. If they see a future for standalone then they need to fix the problems we have NOW. I doubt if I will get the standalone with all the current bugs.. Also thinking of just dropping my servers completely and play something else.

my vilayer server is the same its been 6 weeks now no heli getting bored of it so thinking of going private hive

Edited by UKTmarb

I just noticed our heli and a bunch of other vehicles were added on a recent server restart.

Hive update?

Same deal with my server through Survival Servers 10 days no heli at all.... Also does this mean the downed choppers? UH1wreck_DZ? I get 3 of tgose codes after all the car info like in 1 of the above posts.

Same deal with my server through Survival Servers 10 days no heli at all.... Also does this mean the downed choppers? UH1wreck_DZ? I get 3 of those codes after all the car info like in 1 of the above posts.

I just noticed our heli and a bunch of other vehicles were added on a recent server restart.

Hive update?

ours is still gone, dunno whats up....

Our heli was back, but spawned in the water at the coast so we had to dsetroy & save it there. Until now it didn't respawn, but it hopefully will soon.

Yea 2 and a half weeks here and no chopper even sent a ticket in with no answer 4 days ago. Looks like were paying for services that dont work. I mean yea is Alpha but if it works on other servers running the same versions as I am something seems wrong.

My server has a heli. And every time it respawns it lasts a day at most before a hacker does something to it and its gone for another few weeks.

Once you get your heli don't be surprised if its gone after a few days. Sadly hacker rule the public hives

Heck at this point id let the hacker have it just spawn the dang thing....

Survival Server here...Someone nabbed the chopper by the 2nd day...crashed it in front of Elektro church doors ( :thumbsup: ). It took about 13+ day (maybe 15ish) and then respawned luckily on Skalitsky. Crashed it 3 hours after we fixed it. Going to check again for it which should be a few days. I've read many a people reporting about 13-15 days for a chopper respawn (this is public btw). Just adding my experience in and will keep you all posted. ;)

Edited by GotchimusPrime