waffen-79

1 week old public hive server no chopper (VILAYER)

hi mates I've already talk with support and they told me they don't have control over vehicles

so, how long does it take to a spawn a chopper?

• Like 1

My chopper on Vilayer spawned immediately with the server. Within one hour of appropriation. However, some doucher flew it into the water and 5 days later there it still sits....

Sounds like someone stole your chopper...

The Hive for DayZ spawns the chopper if you are on public hive.

Get a package server from ViLayer... you can have 3 choppers. and a ton of vehicles.

Get a package server from ViLayer... you can have 3 choppers. and a ton of vehicles.

wished that was how my server worked from vilayer. Been waiting for 2days for a response to a ticket. Have been having several issues such as server keeps rolling back to 9AM per watch every 30-50 minutes. People regularly log back in to find their backpacks full of bent tin cans etc. and bodies auto hide when you die (confirmed through a car wreck, and multiple deaths to zombies while friendlies watched the player die). Not sure if it was someone hacking my server that caused these problems or if its related to their private hive server package updates they pushed through recently.

to top that off had one guy on my server who was able to magically find anyone elses camp immediately if he was wanting too. He also got the chopper every time, parked it on a roof, and then when asked said he was able to get it off legit even though others who found it could not and it was determined he did not log out on the roof.

got to love this game and hate the community or is it the other way around.

Same problem here, 7 days no chopper, seen +10 other vehicles tho.

same here mate, the only missing vehicle is the chopper

My chopper on Vilayer spawned immediately with the server. Within one hour of appropriation. However, some doucher flew it into the water and 5 days later there it still sits....

Is it Public? I know you can have serveral more vehicles and they insta-spawn on private-hives

not the case mate here look at this:

21:26:36 "HIVE: Starting"

21:26:38 "HIVE: Request sent"

21:26:38 "HIVE: Commence Object Streaming..."

21:26:38 "OBJ: "****034"tractor"

21:26:38 "OBJ: "****033"tractor"

21:26:38 "OBJ: "****032"tractor"

21:26:38 "OBJ: "****031"tractor"

21:26:38 "OBJ: "****030"TT650_Ins"

21:26:38 Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ins_Soldier_1/

21:26:38 Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ins_Soldier_Base/

21:26:38 "OBJ: "****029"TT650_Civ"

21:26:38 "OBJ: "****028"Old_bike_TK_CIV_EP1"

21:26:38 "OBJ: "****027"Old_bike_TK_CIV_EP1"

21:26:38 "OBJ: "****026"Old_bike_TK_CIV_EP1"

21:26:38 "OBJ: "****025"Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1"

21:26:38 "OBJ: "****024"Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1"

21:26:39 "OBJ: "****023"Old_bike_TK_CIV_EP1"

21:26:39 "OBJ: "****022"Old_bike_TK_CIV_EP1"

21:26:39 "OBJ: "****021"Old_bike_TK_CIV_EP1"

21:26:39 "OBJ: "****020"Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1"

21:26:39 "OBJ: "****019"Ikarus"

21:26:39 "OBJ: "****017"V3S_Civ"

21:26:39 Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Woodlander2/

21:26:39 "OBJ: "****016"Ural_TK_CIV_EP1"

21:26:39 "OBJ: "****015"Lada2"

21:26:39 "OBJ: "****014"UAZ_CDF"

21:26:39 Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CDF_Soldier_Militia/

21:26:39 Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CDF_Soldier_Base/

21:26:39 Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CDF_Soldier/

21:26:39 Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CDF_Soldier_AR/

21:26:39 "OBJ: "****013"Volha_2_TK_CIV_EP1"

21:26:39 "OBJ: "****012"car_hatchback"

21:26:39 Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen2/

21:26:39 "OBJ: "****011"hilux1_civil_3_open"

21:26:39 "OBJ: "****010"hilux1_civil_3_open"

21:26:39 "OBJ: "****009"BAF_Offroad_W"

21:26:39 Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Offroad_W/

21:26:39 Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Offroad_D/

21:26:39 Cannot create entity with abstract type BAF_Offroad_W (scope = private?)

21:26:39 Cannot create non-ai vehicle BAF_Offroad_W,

21:26:39 "OBJ: "****008"S1203_TK_CIV_EP1"

21:26:39 "OBJ: "****007"Smallboat_1"

21:26:39 "OBJ: "****006"Smallboat_2"

21:26:39 "OBJ: "****005"Smallboat_1"

21:26:39 "OBJ: "****004"PBX"

21:26:39 Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RU_Soldier/

21:26:39 Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RU_Soldier_AR/

21:26:39 "OBJ: "****003"ATV_CZ_EP1"

21:26:39 "OBJ: "****002"ATV_CZ_EP1"

21:26:39 "OBJ: "****001"ATV_CZ_EP1"

21:26:39 "OBJ: "****000"ATV_US_EP1"

21:26:39 "OBJ: "****999"ATV_US_EP1"

21:26:39 "OBJ: "****998"ATV_US_EP1"

21:26:39 "OBJ: "****997"ATV_US_EP1"

21:26:39 "READ/WRITE: ['PASS',[2012,09,20,21,26]]"

21:26:39 "HIVE: Local Time set to [2012,9,20,21,26]"

as you can see everytime the server restarts loads all the vehicles ans the chopper it's not there yet ( just edited out the IDs)

So, can someone please tell me what to do order to spawn the chopper or how many days exactly??

EDIT: like I said private hives gets you vehicles instalty and in any number you want, but I want it to be PUBLIC

regards

EDIT: This only works if on the private hive

I found exactly the same issue, I then set the vehicle spawns to "0" in the config page, booted the server up again, then wham 3 heli's :) We do have 1 bugged one which says it has spawned but is no where on the server. It hasn't been touched for over 2 weeks now and it hasn't reset :(

However we are having an issue at the moment where any heli (even when repaired fully) has a fuel leak. Now matter what we do or how many times we repair ALL parts it is still leaking fuel :( We have a support ticket open with Vilayer but they are saying it is because it isn't repaired fully (even though we have multiple times). It is very frustrating!

Edited by Homer-Simpson

Same problem here, hacker teleported the chopper into the water and it hasn't respawned since 10 days. Any idea to fix that?

I have the same problem with my server, running around the map for 2 weeks, i didn't find chopper and im sure that nobody took it, cause i never saw or hear it, and there were nobody on my server since i collected all vehicules.

I have the same problem with my server, running around the map for 2 weeks, i didn't find chopper and im sure that nobody took it, cause i never saw or hear it, and there were nobody on my server since i collected all vehicules.

Exacly same problem here.. We have almost all other vehicles but havent seen or heard chopper.

What is the deal with the long server resets anyways?

I had a chopper for a little while on a vilayer server and crashed it. After the server restart I was unable to find it again, been to all the spawn points. I concede the possibility that someone has hidden it off map, and while I've explored out there a little bit, I did not find it. My group and I even took the PDX to the island off map to check for the chopper.

My bigger complaint/concern is the long server restart times. Why does the server need to be 5 days old? All the crash loot is gone, we've destroyed a number of vehicles by accident and on purpose. I've personally destroyed the UAZ, a off-road pickup, a hatch back, two ATVs, two Buses and a hippy van. We also have destroyed a few peoples camps. With the long reset times, doesn't leave me much ability to fix and repair fresh spawned vehicles.

some doucher flew it into the water and 5 days later there it still sits....

We had the same problem but managed to work-around the bug... Shot a mates leg a few times with a pistol until it was broken, bandaged him and he crawled out into the ocean and jumped into the pilot seat (it'll explode at this point), once your mate respawns you'll need to break his leg again and crawl back out to save it...

It'll stop re-spawning in the ocean once it's exploded and saved, you just need someone to sacrifice themselves by getting into the pilot seat so it re-syncs and explodes, after it's saved in that state it'll stop spawning in the water.

well we just have 4 vehicles on our camp for a clan of ten people and we'd really I mean really like to have a chopper, maybe it's overrated but who knows and it's kind of a deal breaker to be told by VILAYER they don't have control over vehicles and not recieve any answer of the people controlling the hive

well we just have 4 vehicles on our camp for a clan of ten people and we'd really I mean really like to have a chopper, maybe it's overrated but who knows and it's kind of a deal breaker to be told by VILAYER they don't have control over vehicles and not recieve any answer of the people controlling the hive

So the loss of the chopper might be a server issue? I mean I did blow it up, but on the next server restart it wasn't where I saved it and I didn't find it at any of the spawn points that I know of.

same issue on one of our servers.

Had to wipe the whole server via vilayer support. it was done quickly.

then we saw the helicopter spawn.... AND DESPAWN. since then it hasent been up and we find traces in the logs just like you, that its not there. The owner also said he saw the server reject the helicopter. this seem to be all vilayer servers.

edit: there was only 2 ppl online during this timeperiod, me and my friend. No hacker or teleportation used.

Edited by No one

help us mates, so what should we do? ask for a instance wipe? cancel service?

this is a Public Hive server

We have exactly the same problem on our Vilayer Public Hive server. The very first time the server started one of us checked all the possible Heli spawns starting at Skalisty Island. Nobody else had been on the server.

The huey is not loading but other vehicles are (checked the logs). We have even destroyed other vehicles thinking it might be a global vehical limit stopping it from spawning but no luck there either. Over 7 days have passed and no Huey has spawned. :(

Actually, just a thought... Would reverting the server back to 1.7.2.5 force whatever logic is preventing the Huey from spawning to reset? - maybe then it might spawn?

I just remember the issues with the previous version where vehicles would not save but revert back to their spawn after each server restart.

Edited by Rex Havoc
  • Like 1

We have exactly the same problem on our Vilayer Public Hive server. The very first time the server started one of us checked all the possible Heli spawns starting at Skalisty Island. Nobody else had been on the server.

The huey is not loading but other vehicles are (checked the logs). We have even destroyed other vehicles thinking it might be a global vehical limit stopping it from spawning but no luck there either. Over 7 days have passed and no Huey has spawned. :(

Actually, just a thought... Would reverting the server back to 1.7.2.5 force whatever logic is preventing the Huey from spawning to reset? - maybe then it might spawn?

I just remember the issues with the previous version where vehicles would not save but revert back to their spawn after each server restart.

^^ THIS, my english is not good, but read this man post, it's is exactly what we're going thru

once again I say, devs or vilayer, please help us

Exactly the same thing happened on the server I'm playing at. The chopper crashed and exploded and since then it hasn't respawned. I really hope some dev can look into this issue and fix it for the next update.

except that there has been no choper ever on our server

VILAYER did setup our server with 1.7.2.3 and after we saw this we order it to change it to the latest version, withou even realizing what vehicles spawned

we need help pronto!

The owner of the server i play on have tried rerolling, reinstalling and updating the server to all possible versions. nothing helps.

even did step by step, patch by patch update to see if there was a specific configfile that was changed in a specific release.

nothing! no choppa.

the wipe gave us back the helicopter, but just for a few minutes and it despawned.

dunno if there is any hack/exploit to disable helicopter from servers, this seems to be vilayer related tho.

• Like 1

yeah I hope Standalone version turns out amazing because the developers (dayz hive controllers) aren't listening to us. bummer

I am going on a month with no chopper. Dont feel bad. I have just about had it with the public hive and will probably swap my server to a private one on my next billing cycle.

• Like 2

yeah we're probably going to do the same, 3 choppers don't sound bad at all

but thing is, server rarely gets crowded and I think it would be deserted once we go private hive

I was playing a private hive lingor server and collected some gear, then weeks later joined another different lingor server and I had all my past gear, are the private hives connected?

EDIT: So a +20 replies thread, all weekend long and no dayz support agent ever replied or asked my instance id

Edited by waffen-79