RaysGoodLiquor

Good News 9/21

Huge ban wave went out with the battleeye update. Almost every public hack (including the infamous navigator) is now detected with talk of delayed bans. I would imagine you're only going to run into people paying for hacks for the next few days, so get in some game time while the public hacks are down!

• Like 2

Three days ago I got instakilled once, f4'd three times to survive serverwide teleportations.

But then the server admin said, I recommend you get rid of illegal weapons before next retart.

The last two days I've seen alots of people with illegal gear, complaining about losing all their gear.

I've also seen lots of people trying to execute scripts, getting insta detected and kicked by BattleEye.

I know it's two steps forward, two steps back, but last couple of days, seems like a positive change.

Huge ban wave went out with the battleeye update. Almost every public hack (including the infamous navigator) is now detected with talk of delayed bans. I would imagine you're only going to run into people paying for hacks for the next few days, so get in some game time while the public hacks are down!

not every hack was hit. regardless tho hacks are only detected untill new releases are made. as i speak there was a new god mode hack released just 11 hours ago

Edited by Ballistixz

not every hack was hit. regardless tho hacks are only detected untill new releases are made. as i speak there was a new god mode hack released just 11 hours ago

You're right, not every script was hit, but every public bypass and external seems to have been (except maybe 1 that hasn't been verified yet). I imagine pay and private hacks are still undetected, as they are in most games, but at least at tolerable numbers thanks to the cost of operation.

Success!

the navigator has been out for 3 weeks......the survival hack has been out for at least a week. Hardly would call that success

Link?

I'm not going to link to hack sites.

Navigator use was RAMPANT. It felt like every 3rd stream I browsed on twitch was screen blocking to tab out to navigator. Navigator has been out a bit longer than 3 weeks, but they both got a TON of traffic from the extremely long time it went undetected. The last few weeks have been some of the worst for me in terms of hacking interfering with my game.

• Like 1

aslong as the number of scripting tools is being decreased it's a step forward, now the server admins need to start stomping out the illegal gear and progress is really being made. Im just happy to see Battleye is still striving to make a difference, a small one yes but still a difference at the end of the day

I'm not going to link to hack sites.

Navigator use was RAMPANT. It felt like every 3rd stream I browsed on twitch was screen blocking to tab out to navigator. Navigator has been out a bit longer than 3 weeks, but they both got a TON of traffic from the extremely long time it went undetected. The last few weeks have been some of the worst for me in terms of hacking interfering with my game.

No not a link to hack sites. I thought maybe battleye may have posted something.

No not a link to hack sites. I thought maybe battleye may have posted something.

Nope, I've been lurking hack forums and I'm just relaying updates from whats going on in those communities. The walls of [uNDETECTED] have been replaced with [DETECTED] and stolen key prices have gone up a little today.

Good stuff to see something being done,

I had a couple of dudes teleport just behind me, just as I went up a deer stand, I was like wtf did they come from? they were both searching for someone...lol

1 in camo, 1 in a hero skin, so I killed the one in the camo first, then the hero...lots of lol's

Next thing I was teleported to some area and shot in the face...haha

Then It was cat and mouse as I respawned, he teleports to me kills me, did this a few times until I got a good spawn in kamenka, bodies every were, look guns, took a gun from a corps, and shot this hacker in the face and took his ATV for a spin. Dident notice at first he was teleporting to me but as a moving target it was hard for him to shoot me. Then it turned to custard, when the ATV was getting low on fuel.

Got to the Fuel tank on the side of the road between Pavolo and Zelenogorsk. Dead once more. Respawned again in kamenka got the white ute, and drove it as far Kabanino, when got some server glitch and game locked up, respawned back in, and the ute ran me over......lol got the 10 minute hour glass, must of given the zombies a fest after 5 minutes I noticed I was bleeding. Could still here the ute running =)

Respawn at Otmel - decided to leg straight back to Kabanino, Admin joins the server and starts kicking...woot Just the 2 of us left on the server.

Make it back to the ute, still running but very low on gas. Searched around in Kabanino for jerrycans, no joy so went to the fuel tank to the east of the NW airfield, sweet 2 jerry cans and some car parts =)

Repaired the ute filled it with gas, and got out of there. After a few minutes driving north, noticed something to my right, as I thought I was pressing the ALT key (hit the space key) the ute goes off the road and hits a tree.....lol

Time to start again =)

Must be a solid delay. I was on a 4 pop server a few hours back and there is a guy teleporting all around me.

Three days ago I got instakilled once, f4'd three times to survive serverwide teleportations.

But then the server admin said, I recommend you get rid of illegal weapons before next retart.

The last two days I've seen alots of people with illegal gear, complaining about losing all their gear.

I've also seen lots of people trying to execute scripts, getting insta detected and kicked by BattleEye.

I know it's two steps forward, two steps back, but last couple of days, seems like a positive change.

Its an old fashion "stand out". No progress is made, and nothing is lost. The only difference is the message itself.

What's the navigator hack?

I got curious after reading the first post, looked around, it looks like a hack that shows a map of DayZ with every single vehicle, tent, and player on the map.

Edited by MeDuzZ-

Must be a solid delay. I was on a 4 pop server a few hours back and there is a guy teleporting all around me.

Pay and private hacks are, and probably will continue to remain undetected. Thanks to client side script requirements in this game, there are actually some undetectable hacks out there until the game is recoded.