Sign in to follow this  
GamerChick92

US 1601 Base Cords

I decided i do not want to play this game anymore due to how much time it takes up. I have had a lot of school work recently and just don't have time for the game.

Cords - 059 018

These are the cords to my base.

-40 tents

-Most vehicles in the map except chopper and V3S

-All guns in the game mostly

This isn't a trap... just tired of the game and want to give some players who need gear a chance to get it at my base...

You guys can take what you want except for the Ural. Thanks, Gamerchick

WTF.., I went there and got killed by Gamerchick... thanks for setting up an ambush...

2 min after i just posted this? sure.... troll

1) She said don't take the Ural. It is therefore not a trap if you get killed while trying to take it.

2) The entire planet, and possibly even astronauts in orbit are reading this. I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING GOING WRONG WHEN YOU SHOW UP TO COLLECT YOUR FREE STUFF

Probably not a good idea to head down there. Probably looks like downtown cherno by now.

I got some good stuff from that camp, bad part was that i managed to kill myself 30 mins later by flipping one of the atv's i got from there. :)

Yeah must be cool to have ESP and find peoples bases.. Like finding those 10 DMR's in a tent near Electro which isnt there.. lol gg

• Like 1

Just so yall know, gamerchick isnt a chick. He has been on our TS many of times. This thread is ovi a troll thread. He is a known hacker that probably got his CD key banned after the last BE update so he is just in a poor mood. Anyways Trolls will be trolls. Hope you have fun "quiting" ill be sure to put a few in your skull when i see you on the servers i play on.