If you are part of TAW I thought one of there rules was no cheating, disconnecting to avoid a death is cheating, crappy showing.

Tonic has always been a douchy player, if you ever played on his wasteland server or his zombie madness server, he'd often spawn him self planes and kill people who were trying to play fairly, albeit they were his own servers and he can do what he likes on them still a dickish thing to do. Hence why i don't play on US1 or US2. or wasteland anymore.

Aww and here I thought he was just really dedicated to playing the game, turns out he's just an exploiting dbag :(

I take it Baskerville is an avid D/Cer from the posts you have been making, cant hang so you Alt+F4 slappie?

He mostly roleplays as a Veterinarian, here he is checking on the health of this Bovine.

EA0AB29FC8ECF58EB856B0C4CAA43DC2EDAC5045

Apparently it wasn't doing too well.

931824DE7849D998529D60BB3EE4926858D48B11

I know those TAW guys from ghost recon. THey all seemed nice, mature players.

He has way too many headshots :D

My take is that he either PKed or looted a NV out of one of those barracks and then only played during night.

Easy to survive then. Be up all north and if you never make any light it will be VERY hard finding you and its very easy to avoid other players.

My take is that he either PKed or looted a NV out of one of those barracks and then only played during night.

Easy to survive then. Be up all north and if you never make any light it will be VERY hard finding you and its very easy to avoid other players.

Other people can have NV too...

Other people can have NV too...

NV goggles spawn at 2 buildings with 12 spots each and 40% occurance with 0.11% chance of the NV as a primary item.

So there is a 1% chance that this item gets spawned as the server starts.

Now of course it depends on how many people battle over the airfield and how many spots get looted clean and not left with a random item blocking it from respawning.

But you see that the probability that another player has a NV is really low. And even if another player also has one the north is still HUGE and 4-5 players on a 50 man server have NV it is a lot already and those have to meet on the map.

Assuming that Tronic is a sneaky more careful player I will assume the probabilites of him getting found are REALLY LOW.

just raise gamma and brightess ingame to max??:( oh no it's cheasy stop him

one thing starcraft 2 teached me is that in order to win everything matter.

One italian proverb says " In war and in love there are no rules".

Stick to it and live happy.

just raise gamma and brightess ingame to max??:( oh no it's cheasy stop him

one thing starcraft 2 teached me is that in order to win everything matter.

One italian proverb says " In war and in love there are no rules".

Stick to it and live happy.

In dayz even cranking up gamma to 2.0 and brightness to 2.0 will not result in yourself seeing your own hand during night. Only during morning or night hours this works here.

seeing your own hand during night.

You don't have to see like during day.

You need to spot figures.

seeing your own hand during night.

You don't have to see like during day.

You need to spot figures.

Jeeez... try it yourself. It if is 24:00 you cannot see ANYTHING even if you crank up the gamma and brightness in dayz.

I admire the people that are complaining about two disconnects, what they don't seem to understand is the people STILL in the top of the leaderboard and that are still alive have all done it so they can get over it and move on or continue to be trolls, lot of people generally aren't going to care.

When you have been alive along as me and have the gear that I have you will then see.

And someone pointed out the NVG's and night. I do only play during the night for two reasons, I have the advantage obviously and I am only usually on during night time in the US. I used to be real careful and only used a crossbow till I hit 2,750 kills then i ditched the crossbow and used surprised weapons and now I run around with a DMR picking off high valued threats. I am now away from people once again making sure cows are all 'healthy'.

the people STILL in the top of the leaderboard and that are still alive have all done it

how do you know this?

'When you have been alive along as me and have the gear that I have you will then see.'

But do you really play this game just to have the best gear and live the longest?

I had most of the gear you have (GPS, NVG, supressed SMGs, M4A3 CCO/AKS Kobra, M14), and I can't say I really bothered Alt+F4-ing when I died due to a bug. I couldn't care less. this is, after all, only Alpha.

so when people start going on about how "bugs" justify exploiting other bugs, one has to wonder about their adequacy

I admire the people that are complaining about two disconnects' date=' what they don't seem to understand is the people STILL in the top of the leaderboard and that are still alive have all done it so they can get over it and move on or continue to be trolls, lot of people generally aren't going to care.

When you have been alive along as me and have the gear that I have you will then see.

[/quote']

While I don't like the fact that Alt+F4 exists (and hope an optional save will make it obsolete) at least you have the BALLS to admit you've used it.

I've never been good enough to worry about it much but have always suspected what you said about the leaderboards to be true.

Can I ask how the optional save would make it obsolete? Not interrogating, just curious.

I admire the people that are complaining about two disconnects' date=' what they don't seem to understand is the people STILL in the top of the leaderboard and that are still alive have all done it so they can get over it and move on or continue to be trolls, lot of people generally aren't going to care.

And someone pointed out the NVG's and night. I do only play during the night for two reasons, I have the advantage obviously and I am only usually on during night time in the US. I used to be real careful and only used a crossbow till I hit 2,750 kills then i ditched the crossbow and used surprised weapons and now I run around with a DMR picking off high valued threats. I am now away from people once again making sure cows are all 'healthy'.

[/quote']

So you think cheating to reach the top of the leaderboards and get the best equipment is okay?

I also lost my DMR with M14 and NVG, GPS by attacking a group of six survivors on 200 meters during day at the south cost.

So what.

This is the game. PLAY IT. The game is not about hitting F4 the fastest if anyone is near you. Its about zombies and survival against other survivors.

I would like TAW_Tonic to be removed from all leaderboards in the present and the future. He has admitted to disconnecting twice to avoid death. I have had all kinds of fancy gear and would never stoop so low as to exploit like you do. When I get killed I take it.

You have tarnished the name of TAW, which I did not know of before hand, due to your actions. Trying to justify exploiting by passing the buck and using lame excuses like "everyone does it" just does not cut it. Take some personal responsibility, you aren't just a dayz player but a TAW server manager for Christ's sake.

Lay off the personal attacks NOW.

The only difference between Tonic and many other "experienced" players is that Tonic *admitted* to doing it. Like it or not harassment of a player for being honest won't change anything.

This thread has outlived it's usefulness.

Closed unless another mod wants to re-open it.