Sign in to follow this  
#Sleepy

DayZ HD Textures | PMC/BAF DLC | Updated

N0g5S.jpg

7ScXAh.jpg

8DVUKh.jpg

psYi6h.jpg

------------

The player model seems to look a lot better, not sure what else has been updated besides player models.

• Like 1

Enjoy the nicer look on your end! :D

Also enjoy the harder to find players because of the better texture quality. lol

agQe6.jpg

Yeah, it's worth it to buy those cheap expansion for better character quality ;)

• Like 1

yeah... soldier clothing and an m4 holo... seems legit

Yep, it's all legit. Shame i lost my m4 holo sd, but i still got few soldier clothings at my camp.(stole them from some clan tents.)

edit: I don't really care what stuff is hacked or not, i just take what is in tents what i find. Since u can't get banned for that..

Edited by Kipale
  • Like 1

Enjoy the nicer look on your end! :D

Also enjoy the harder to find players because of the better texture quality. lol

Yea I know, I also play on the highest possible settings so it looks great. I Livestream and will start uploading to YouTube, so I'd rather have good quality for everyone then killing Bambi's when they hide in non-existent bushes.

Yep, it's all legit. Shame i lost my m4 holo sd, but i still got few soldier clothings at my camp.(stole them from some clan tents.)

Hacked in items aren't legit.

Hacked in items aren't legit.

I think he was saying he didn't hack them, but rather stole them from someone who hacked them in or found them also.

I think he was saying he didn't hack them, but rather stole them from someone who hacked them in or found them also.

Thought so :P

I don't know why anyone would wear soldier clothing though..

I think it's really cool. Infact i'm using hero skin atm, that pic is few days old.

-More camouflage on your head also.

-Easy way to be spotted by your team so you don't have to wiggle whenever your team sees you

-You look different and unique compared to %99 of the rest of the players.

• Like 1

-More camouflage on your head also.

-Easy way to be spotted by your team so you don't have to wiggle whenever your team sees you

-You look different and unique compared to %99 of the rest of the players.

Ghillie suit is better in every way.. Plus it isn't hacked in. There's almost no reason to use it. You still have a backpack, you also have a helmet which stands out just as easy as not having one.

Ghillie suit is better in every way.. Plus it isn't hacked in. There's almost no reason to use it. You still have a backpack, you also have a helmet which stands out just as easy as not having one.

I know, but if I see someone on a hill or I run into someone with a Ghillie I have to call out in TeamSpeak/Mumble/Skype if that's one of my friends. But if my friend had Soldier Clothing I'd be like oh hey there fag (my friend).

Edited by #Sleepy

Soldier clothing looks sweet, and ghillies are poor in urban environments. I usually use the zombie face, paired with the soldier skin, I swear some people have thought I was a zed and didn't fire on me in CQB to their eternal regret. I lost my last soldier clothing in a derp solo attack on a dude with a bus, didn't see his buddy with the DMR who got me. I'm looking for another one.

• Like 2

Dunno about you guys but i'm tired of using wookie suit :D

I'd take Camo over Ghillie any day.

Also I think you should be able to find soldier clothing or loot dead zombie/players for used clothing. I mean it's possible to get the clothing off a dead military zombie or a Ghillie off a dead player.

Edited by #Sleepy
  • Like 1

I know, but if I see someone on a hill or I run into someone with a Ghilli I have to call out in TeamSpeak/Mumble/Skype if that's one of my friends. But if my friend had Soldier Clothing I'd be like oh hey there fag (my friend).

If my friends all had different hacked in guns other people didn't this game would be a lot easier. Same with different colored vests.

If my friends all had different hacked in guns other people didn't this game would be a lot easier. Same with different colored vests.

I'm referring to a piece of Clothing not Guns, Clothing has no real benefits like a AS50 TWS does.

I'm referring to a piece of Clothing not Guns, Clothing has no real benefits like a AS50 TWS does.

You just tried to list me 4.. Enjoy that awesome soldier clothing.

I think, i have few of those in my tents aswell, i find as50 tws on like every clan camp.. It should be really removed somehow, u can see wookie suit guys in 1km even they sit in middle of bush..

Takes all fun from sniping.

Soldier clothing is just misc item. I hope they add more skins / clothing for dayz.

Edited by Kipale

You just tried to list me 4.. Enjoy that awesome soldier clothing.

Well I'm referring to combat benefits essentially, just clothing looking different could be more beneficial for team play.

I think, i have few of those in my tents aswell, i find as50 tws on like every clan camp.. It should be really removed somehow, u can see wookie suit guys in 1km even they sit in middle of bush..

Takes all fun from sniping.

Soldier clothing is just misc item. I hope they would add more skins / clothing for dayz.

Yea, on Server Restart BattleEye should check for hacked Weapon IDs like AS50 TWS and delete them from Tents/Camps/Players. Not ban them though, this would essentially eliminate hacked items from player use and only hackers would really have access.

I like ur idea sleepy, make the clans rage :D

I also will have a better chance of not getting sniped if that were the case, poor lonely me. :(