Sign in to follow this  
jameswillment@hotmail.com

M67 Grenades - A Lone Wolfs Best Friend..

I once had that bug where I started unconscious on every second login, so I tried to kill myself with a M67.

Damn thing didn't even explode.

I daresay these things are mocking us...

i tried grenades twice..

one time I threw one it landed at my feet

second time i threw one it bounced at something invisible and landed behind me

then there was the time I tabbed out of game and came back in to see my character do a throw animation and ... poof i was dead, funny part is I didnt even have a grenade in my inventory

Never again :lol:

I do love throwing smoke and flares around tho

• Like 1

nades ruin my day(z)!

One particular encounter was when I had my boy Fire488 with me. He met me at the north end of Berezino and passing through town on the way in his tractor he saw zombies and heard gun shots.

So we meet up, park my motorbike at the gas station just south, and he parks his tractor under a lean-to to head in after the culprits behind the gun shots. We were both fully geared and I had 1 nade on me.

We park, run into the industrial hangar and make sure we're ready to go. Our plan is to make a bee line out of there and storm the town looking for them. We leave the front door full speed, hear shots and Fire gets hit and a few shots later he's down for good. I kept running to find a better angle of attack now knowing where "they" ambushed us from. We thought there was only one.......

So I circle the building next to it, the surroundings go quiet except for the zombie moans. I head back over near his body to check it out and watch for their approach. Sure enough, one guy crawls in front of me about 80m out across the train tracks. I have my FN FAL on burst to dispatch them quickly. Only my first shot hits and I'm like fuck burst, push f to go back to semi, shoot again and watch my nade fall to my feet. I get up and sprint backwards as the dude I hit barely manages to escape going the opposite direction.

Luckily I took no damage, but I'm completely deaf and in shock. I finally am back on semi and let off a few shots in the direction he ran with zombies chasing him. A moment later I'm down for the count and see his comrade running towards me from the opposite direction.

2 lessons learned. Fuck FN FAL burst and never carry a nade I do not intend to use...

Thank you SWF crew for the intensity and good laughs afterwards though!