If you were a 1.7.2.6 and you knew that you really were a 1.7.3.0, would you come out? If so, how and when?

Edited by fisk
  • Like 2

WTF? Are you on something? Whatever it is make sure to leave a little for others in the community :D

• Like 5

WTF? Are you on something? Whatever it is make sure to leave a little for others in the community :D

Well, out of the closet! OUT OF THE CLOSET!

• Like 3

YES! in my room, wearing my banana covered pyjama, shoes made out of lego's and a hat made out of toast. tonight.... be there!

• Like 1

YES! in my room, wearing my banana covered pyjama, shoes made out of lego's and a hat made out of toast. tonight.... be there!

YOU'RE A MAD MAN!

• Like 2

Well, out of the closet! OUT OF THE CLOSET!

LOL, let me find da pipe because it sounds like you're on some goooooooood shite.

• Like 1

Yay, ill bring Chocolate and Strawberry, i will admit i have no idea whats going on but it sounds fun! :D

I'll bring the cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies.

I'll also bring some Chocolate Stout Beer muffins, a case of Bud Light Platinum, and my K'NEX if anyone wants to play.

• Like 1

I'm already testing 1.7.4.5 so I don't know what you're talking about.

There has been a sighting of this elusive 1.7.3 ....... but they quickly rushed this to the nearest Sasquatch to remain in his furry hair covered twig infested matted mud suit on a convenient little flash drive......

Rocket had 1.7.3.0, but then was killed by a bandit who quickly buried his body.