AnAtomicPenguin.

Brand New Server : 100% Hacker Free w/ Extra Vehicles + Weapons

Hey Guys,

Thanks for checking out this Post. Basically, this Post and video is explaining the details behind a New Private Hive server that has been established by the Midnight Crew clan.

What it entails is a Privately Run and Incredibly Well Admined Server that requires a Password and Membership to be part of. This is Amazing because it means there is no risk of Hacking or Scripting. Also, if you Alt F4 or DC in a fight, you get banned!

Additionally, it is running something called RMod, which means there are a bunch of new Vehicles and Weapons to play.

Watch the Video and you will see how Great this new Server is guys. Also, if you like what you see feel free to SUBSCRIBE!

Thanks for checking this out guys! Really appreciate it, This server is seriously the best thing to happen to DayZ since DayZ itself!

What's the IP? What's the website so we can get a password? Any info please.

Apparently you donate 5 bucks to get in.

Well f**k that madness, if that's the case I'll just invest into having my own server.

• Like 1

Please watch the Video and you will understand why it is a Donation Server. If you watch any DayZ streamers or YouTubers, They are all playing on this server. It is truly Awesome!

There are private (White list) servers that don't require you to pay the admins to keep the server up. Try one of those, I see no 'list' of twitch gamers who are worth watching that are staying on this server. Oshi7 is not, DevilDogGamer is not, and Gumpenstein is not, therefore, no big name that i've heard of. Furthermore, I see no twitch gamers coming to this thread and supporting this server that they play on.