Radiix (DayZ)

planetdayZ [Community-Hive/Whitelist] Play DayZ as it was meant to be played!

Hello fellow Beaners,

with this Topic i want to introduce you to our Community-Hive Servers called "planetdayZ" !

I'm sure, you all are tired and pissed off on the Hacking situation the other public servers are encountering at this moment. So we thought, why we don't provide the people that actually love and enjoy to play DayZ an safe

and stable environment to play on.

Currenty we are running our first server which is protected by a whitelist. Only people that actually signup and get confirmed have access to our Servers. In the future, we want to expand and add even more Servers!

At this time, currently are 12 People registered and whitelisted. The Server has 40 Slots to be filled.

Our Servers are located in germany. Our first gameserver is running with UTC-8 Timezone set up, so people from the United States can play on Daytime without problems. The currently ping/ms of our american players is at 90-115 so smooth gameplay is guaranteed.

The first 25 People that will signup will recieve a small welcome package, that will be recieved on ur first character you create:

• Some Beans
  • A Map
  • Hunting Knife
  • Compass

The Servers will be restarted every 6 hours to provide smooth and excellent game performance.

Our currently Serversettings are the following:

• 3dp: On
  • Ch: Off
  • Build: 1.7.2.6/Beta 96895
  • Sidechat: On
  • RemoteIP: 83.136.86.186 Port: 2302

To get whitelisted, you simply have to E-mail me your BattlEye GUID to: planetdayz@live.de

We would love to welcome you to our small but very well maintained community. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here or on our Teamspeak3 Server: 85.114.137.41

So far so good, happy beanhunting and i hope we will see us on Chernarus. ;)