Sign in to follow this  
aussiestig

Free Helicopter

Before everyone starts shouting "IT'S A TARP", we're doing this because we want other groups to come and play on our private hive, US 571.

There are currently 2 UH1H's on our server, we have 1, and we don't want the other. The other one is sitting in front of the Cherno Hospital. Everything is broken, but it's yours, and there will never be a threat of my group stealing your heli. Hell, if you go to the trouble of fixing it all up, then you get sniped as you start it up then I will hunt them down myself

We basically want another group/clan on our server to play with, and have wars with and we're willing to give up this heli, plus any of the other 51 vehicles you can find on our server.

Server is passworded: http://dayzmod.com/f...r-more-players/

Edited by AussieStig

We basically want another group/clan on our server to play with, and have wars with and we're willing to give up this heli, plus any of the other 51 vehicles we hoard.

Fixed that for you.

Fixed that for you.

Have you been on our server? No you haven't. There are over 10 people in my group, we don't have any more than 12 of the vehicles.

So what if people hoard? We earn the gear, don't we get to keep it? People like you make this forum a shit place to be, Do us a favor and leave.

• Like 1

Fixed that for you.

Oh, and don't forget, we're the ones paying for the server, you don't pay a cent.

Oh, and don't forget, we're the ones paying for the server, you don't pay a cent.

Sounds like a real warm and fuzzy place to get together and play.

I'm like that when i have friends over my house.

Q: "Hey man, can i get a drink?

A: "I payed for my drinks, you didn't pay nuthin'."

Sounds like a real warm and fuzzy place to get together and play.

I'm like that when i have friends over my house.

Q: "Hey man, can i get a drink?

A: "I payed for my drinks, you didn't pay nuthin'."

Only this is like expecting me to buy the drinks, then not get to have a drink myself.

• Like 1

Only this is like expecting me to buy the drinks, then not get to have a drink myself.

No, it's like you bought 51 drinks.

That being said, i agree that paying for the server entitles you to a few perks, but I'm not sure what you need 51 vehicle for, unless you have 51 clan members all wanting their own vehicles

AussieStig you scare me; you can't even remember how many vehicles you have (first it's 51 then it's 12) and you post like a 12 year old. You're the power hungry admin who'll ban anyone for stealing from you or killing you then probably reset the server so you can get your gear back.

i have a group of five, but are working on bulking up a little to about 10 people in near future. if you still have room let me know. i tried to pm you but think your box is full.

AussieStig you scare me; you can't even remember how many vehicles you have (first it's 51 then it's 12) and you post like a 12 year old. You're the power hungry admin who'll ban anyone for stealing from you or killing you then probably reset the server so you can get your gear back.

We have 12, there are 51 on the server. I don't know what's hard to understand about this.

We're going to pick 5 of the vehicles (for my 10+ player group) and make a camp, we'll then leave the rest in cities for other players.

If I was power hungry, would I make a thread about GIVING AWAY a helicopter.

That being said, i agree that paying for the server entitles you to a few perks, but I'm not sure what you need 51 vehicle for, unless you have 51 clan members all wanting their own vehicles

I think we both missunderstood each other mate. There are 51 vehicles on our server. My clan has around 12 of them, with no plans to get more, only to give more away. We like playing with other people, and hoarding is boring as shit.

You're both idiots.

• Like 1

You're both idiots.

and it must be true, because you wrote it in white letters, you clever boy, you.

Edited by fatherjohn

I got lost at this part "Hell, if you go to the trouble of fixing it all up, then you get sniped as you start it up." TARP WHAT?

I wasn't thinking to much when I wrote this, and I rushed it. I meant if anyone killed you, i'd kill them.

I'll talk to my guys. Regardless of what these other jack wagons say, you seem like a decent guy.

Okay, so some people went mental and murdered the people repairing the heli. I'm currently flying it around giving lifts to people. I'll be willing to give it up in an hour or 2 to a good group.

Aussiestig, my group O.Squad| would be very interested inplaying on your server, we are a group of 4, who play very tactical and enjoy Clan wars, add me on skype : badomen2493 Steam : phantom714

and it must be true, because you wrote it in white letters, you clever boy, you.

Thanks for reinforcing my point.

What does FishIsIdiot/Twonk mean anyway?

Why use the urban dictionary translation and still ask? Anyhow, I don't really see the point in explaining a name, a lot of personas on the internet don't really mean anything.