chalky (DayZ)

banned from us 1993

I wasn't directly called out and I don't think it was by another DayZ admin AND the only server that I play on is 1992. (For Cherno)

I had a AS50 TWS that I picked up ignorantly not knowing it was hacked and once I found out it was a hacked weapon, I dropped it immediately.

Can you PROVE that you were "hacked" by someone scripting on another server?

Satchel Charges are a legitimate item...I do find it rather hypocritical that they banned someone for likely using duped satchel charges when they themselves use illigitimate guns (AS50 TWS) though.

And why do I need to prove I was hacked on another server? Can you prove that I wasn't? I was no different than you, I dropped what I had in my bag as soon as I realized that I had it, but YOU weren't banned. That's hypocritical. You had a hacked in weapon in your possession and from the looks of it OCN regards that as hacking. You even admitted you had it!! It was also reported that OCN was using the same guns.

I also didn't use what was placed in my bag to my advantage. Something YOU would have done given the chance ....

I've held an AS50 TWS once but was unable to find someone to kill with it. I will admit, I love sniping and quite well at it in most shooters but no such luck with DayZ. I picked that AS50 TWS off some random person one day that has no relation to OCN. I honestly didn't know that it was an illegitimate weapon and would have never picked it up in the first place if I had known.

I understand the need to deal with hackers, but being a cock about 4 FUCKING CLIPS IN MY BAG is just stupid. Either I'm telling the truth or I'm the worst hacker in DayZ. "Watch as I insert 4 clips for a gun I don't even have in to my bag, then drop them, do absolutely nothing that constitutes hacking and then play the game normally, mwahahahahah!!!"

At this point I'm tired of arguing how absolutely retarded you or anyone running that servers logic is. I mean hackers are bad, but it sucks when servers admins are just as bad. I don't know much about the GBL, I'm assuming it takes multiple reports to be globally banned, so I have nothing to worry about since I'm sure to have no reports of hacking ANYWHERE else.

Edited by chalky

Are you done now?

Can I be? Do I have your permission now that you've wasted your time posting on a thread you have nothing to do with? Smart ass comments make you feel good about yourself? Get bent.

Can I be? Do I have your permission now that you've wasted your time posting on a thread you have nothing to do with? Smart ass comments make you feel good about yourself? Get bent.

You should keep this thread alive. It's pretty fun to read.

I mean you have a small chance of getting unbanned, but I'm enjoying it. So ignore that guy, I'm loving how mad you are over this whole thing. It makes for good reading.

You should keep this thread alive. It's pretty fun to read.

I mean you have a small chance of getting unbanned, but I'm enjoying it. So ignore that guy, I'm loving how mad you are over this whole thing. It makes for good reading.

go outside. you have no life. I don't want to play on their servers, I'm just bringing to light their hypocrisy and admin abuse.

Edited by chalky

go outside. you have no life. I don't want to play on their servers, I'm just bringing to light their hypocrisy and admin abuse.

It is funny you telling him to go outside, you have no life when you are the one ranting.

It is funny you telling him to go outside, you have no life when you are the one ranting.

How silly of me to be spending time making sure I'm not banned from servers who check the CBL. Banned because someone made a mistake and abuses admin privileges. I mean, it's not like I paid good money to play this game or anything. Now it can be affected because of this. You guys throwing your 2 cents in are the ones wasting your time with your awesome opinions. You have nothing to gain from posting on this topic. I will note the day and time of your opinions though. We'll be handing out gold stars at the end of the week.

How silly of me to be spending time making sure I'm not banned from servers who check the CBL. Banned because someone made a mistake and abuses admin privileges. I mean, it's not like I paid good money to play this game or anything. Now it can be affected because of this. You guys throwing your 2 cents in are the ones wasting your time with your awesome opinions. You have nothing to gain from posting on this topic. I will note the day and time of your opinions though. We'll be handing out gold stars at the end of the week.

Look, I am on your side on this one. Just saying sometimes your approach is lacking.

I would rather have a cherry pie.

Look, I am on your side on this one. Just saying sometimes your approach is lacking.

Agreed. Luckily for me I work outside. As I write this I'm outside. Enjoy cloudy Ohio weather, bleh.

When you want someone to do something for you, you don't attack them. I worked in a call center for awhile as a relationship manager, basically a liaison between the company I worked for and it's independent sales offices. When you're rude and difficult (even when you're right) it really motivates people to not help you.

That being said this is just a game, and the admins aren't obligated to help you, so why try and piss them off?

Agreed. Luckily for me I work outside. As I write this I'm outside. Enjoy cloudy Ohio weather, bleh.

When you want someone to do something for you, you don't attack them. I worked in a call center for awhile as a relationship manager, basically a liaison between the company I worked for and it's independent sales offices. When you're rude and difficult (even when you're right) it really motivates people to not help you.

That being said this is just a game, and the admins aren't obligated to help you, so why try and piss them off?

I understand that you catch more flies with honey. When I started this thread and in the PM I sent, I was polite. It's when I was brushed off and accused of being liar that I got pissed. It is just a game and realizing that the CBL isn't the entity I previously assumed, ie, I won't be banned from the community because of one entry, I'm over it. Now I think I'm just bored and killing time.

To be honest, given the level of public embarassment this kid has subjected himself to in the last two pages, I hope he is unbanned. Worse case scenario is if he is lying, he'll just end up banned again. Innocent people don't just roll over and accept their fate. They go out and shout and embarass themselves (like this guy) publically with pleads of innocence. Give him a 2nd chance.

• Like 1