Alpha Tango

Bandit masks?

Hey everyone, I havent been able to get on for awhile now because of school. I got my desktop upgraded again where i can actually run it on high enjoyably. Anyway back on topic i was watching a youtube video on DayZ and all the players were wearing head scarfs like the old bandits had. I was wondering how they got them and if you can get them now? the upload was less then a month ago. The last time I played was back in the middle of July. All comments are appreciated, Thanks again!

So you're saying the added back "a type" of bandit clothing?

yes if you kill 3 maybe 4 people you'll get the skin.

• Like 1

yes if you kill 3 maybe 4 people you'll get the skin.

Thank you for telling you, You my good sir have my beans.

If you give alot of people blood transfusions, about 20, you'll get a hero skin.

• Like 1

So you're saying the added back "a type" of bandit clothing?
Yeah it wasn't mentioned in the patch notes for some reason, but the bandit skin is back, as just a face-covering cloth.

As mentioned above, there's also now a hero skin (cloth around the neck instead of face) for people with high humanity.

There's also reports that heros run faster than bandits and also have higher damage resistance...

Edited by ActionMan

There's also reports that heros run faster than bandits and have higher damage resistance...

The running speed is faster for Hero's I can vouch for that one and it has been said on here that there is a VERY slight damage buff, from what I can remember it will only really protect you against small arms and only slightly at that.

I thought they got rid of the bandit skins? I killed someone the other day and I got the head wrap and some really bad ass looking camo gear but it went away after about 30 seconds. i was on lingor, idk what the deal was. I really want that clothing back though it looked sweet.

The running speed is faster for Hero's I can vouch for that one and it has been said on here that there is a VERY slight damage buff, from what I can remember it will only really protect you against small arms and only slightly at that.

I can vouch for the run speed too. It's not amazing, but you can leave quite a gap after a few clicks. It's fun watching my gillie'd bodyguard to try keep up when running across the countryside. As for the protection, haven't done any testing myself, but I hear it's the same as Camo, just low grade small arms such as Makarov or M1911. M9 SD probably doesn't hurt either, but I don't know why someone would be firing that on a player.