Sign in to follow this  
z0mbi3

[Anal Gaming] Recruiting

We are looking for mature, 18+, relaxed, skilled, patient, people who don't jump clan to clan. We are a tight knit community and I hope that says it all about us. If this looks like a place for you, message me for TS info. If you join us for DayZ you are not required to join the clan. We are just looking for other good DayZ players.

Mature meaning: you can handle a silly name like anal and can act like an adult ^_^

Mature meaning: you can handle a silly name like anal and can act like an adult ^_^

Look, I don't really give a shit (no pun intended) what you call yourselves, I was just goofing around here and couldn't pass up the opportunity for a lark...but as long as you are working that butt theme why not go for something with a little more flair? "Anal Gaming" is just too generic. I made a few slightly more catchy alternatives for you to consider, which may help attract more people to your "movement".

Burning Ass Bandits

Raging Rump Rangers

Shit Can Clan

Rectal Projectile Gang

Colonic Colony

Poop Troop

Buttocks Battalion

Mud Pie Mafia

Fecal Faction

Rectum Spectrum

Colonnade Brigade

The Fudge Pack

Coal Seam Team

Sorry. I am really, truly sorry. Butt with a clan name like that the opportunity was just too good to pass up. I reckon it won't happen again.

• Like 4

If you're 'just looking for good DayZ players', then why do you have an age limit?

Look, I don't really give a shit (no pun intended) what you call yourselves, I was just goofing around here and couldn't pass up the opportunity for a lark...but as long as you are working that butt theme why not go for something with a little more flair? "Anal Gaming" is just too generic. I made a few slightly more catchy alternatives for you to consider, which may help attract more people to your "movement".

Burning Ass Bandits

Raging Rump Rangers

Shit Can Clan

Rectal Projectile Gang

Colonic Colony

Poop Troop

Buttocks Battalion

Mud Pie Mafia

Fecal Faction

Rectum Spectrum

Colonnade Brigade

The Fudge Pack

Coal Seam Team

Sorry. I am really, truly sorry. Butt with a clan name like that the opportunity was just too good to pass up. I reckon it won't happen again.

LOL, no worries, I'm not offended. Love the "Mud Pie Mafia" idea. [Anal] is an acronym...Another Newbie Assault League. We were not necessarily looking to name the clan Anal...it just happened :D

If you're 'just looking for good DayZ players', then why do you have an age limit?

We like the whole idea of parents not coming on to my teamspeak and bitching about what their kid is hearing from adult mouths.

Edited by Vasalini

Your name kind of... matches your community name.

Are you afraid of the anal?