joshuabyatt@hotmail.com

DayZ in 1080p Maxed out graphics on gtx 680 looks amazing!!!

I have the weirdest boner right now...

I'm pretty sure that it would be an upgrade if I started playing computer games on my toaster.

Edited by Hydra
  • Like 1

Yes. Yes it does.

I have a quad i7 with a 6950 and a 24 inch monitor in 1920x1200.

Awesome looking game, but then it was 3 years ago when it came out (ArmA2 i mean)

I bought my quad i7 over 3 years ago...just to play ArmA2 on! Money well spent, especially since DayZ has rekindled my love for the ArmA2 engine.

It still looks awesome over 3 years later!

Can't wait to see the standalone running on a new engine!

Looks great but it was a shame you recorded that in such bland mid-day lighting. Sunrise or sunset would have easily taken it up another notch or two.....

Yes. Yes it does.

I have a quad i7 with a 6950 and a 24 inch monitor in 1920x1200.

Awesome looking game, but then it was 3 years ago when it came out (ArmA2 i mean)

I bought my quad i7 over 3 years ago...just to play ArmA2 on! Money well spent, especially since DayZ has rekindled my love for the ArmA2 engine.

It still looks awesome over 3 years later!

Can't wait to see the standalone running on a new engine!

the card wasnt cheap but it was worth ever penny i paid for it. i didnt really like post process effects but now i love it lol

You dont even need a 680 to run it at max.

I opted for the 670. The cost to performance ratio shoots off the map on anything higher unless your going SLI.

It is indeed still a good looking engine. I run mine at max with adaptive Vsync on my i5 3570 / 670 GTX.

Edited by ThermoNuke