perkins704051@gmail.com

If You're Looking For A Great, Fun and Fair Clan DON'T Come Here.

Server admin is able to see everyone's movement on the map. He watched him hop 500 meters 2 times. It was 2 clicks away from out original base. Not the same location. Enough.

I am fully aware what the server admin can do and that one in particular wasn't even on at the time. Yes in the same location. Same vehicles were in the same spot by the sandbags. I'll call it quits when you can actually back up your claims with something other than hearsay.

Edited by moondoggie1992
  • Like 1

I am fully aware what the server admin can do and that one in particular wasn't even on at the time. Yes in the same location. Same vehicles were in the same spot by the sandbags. I'll call it quits when you can actually back up your claims with something other than hearsay.

NO our base was NOT in the same location. Haha I don't get what you don't understand. We switched locations to 2 clicks away. Built a new base and within 20 mins a member of that squad headed directly to it. Yes the server admin was on. He was in our chat channel telling us everything you guys were doing. I feel like I'm going insane......... :huh:

He switched his name so you guys didn't know who he was....and you fell for it.

NO our base was NOT in the same location. Haha I don't get what you don't understand. We switched locations to 2 clicks away. Built a new base and within 20 mins a member of that squad headed directly to it. Yes the server admin was on. He was in our chat channel telling us everything you guys were doing. I feel like I'm going insane......... :huh:

What's not to get? Let's say you guys do build it two clicks away, it's still within walking distance, from your previous one and in the same direction. So at the time the admin was spawning in your gear he was also looking at the map watching people's movement patterns? Furthermore that was a totally different time in which the admin was with you telling you where we were, unless he was telling you all where each of our team members were a second time which is again violating his own rules. I think you are the one going insane. Again you all fail to prove anything with hearsay. Show us your evidence, you have pictures, videos etc right?

So there were two server admins on at the same in two separate chats with the same voice? Yeah definitely insane.

Either that or you're full of shit and can't keep a story straight.

Edited by moondoggie1992
  • Like 1

Why do they always ask for video proof?...We have a private server for a reason. My own two eyes are proof enough. I never get mad when I die, but I saw him disappear right in front of me then magically was able to run 500 meters in 2 secs? NO. Then, after you found a hacked weapons box one of your squad members went to the coast teleporting around and spawn killing players.

You're telling the same story that so many other hackers have told on these forums. Goodnight.

He might of thought he wasn't in sight because it was nighttime, but I had NVGs and was pointing my weapon straight at his head then POOF he is nowhere to be seen. Cut the crap already.

Because you, not us, him of they, you said you have all of this evidence to back up this supposed exploiting. If the admin kicked out everyone for what they saw with their two eyes there wouldn't be much of a community.

I guess you were either seeing things or he was lagging, dont you think the admin would have kicked him on the spot if he had you guys under radar? That's because he quit out of the game when he was nowhere to be seen, your old PMC would know a lot about combat logging. The admin was even in the call when he logged.

Wow you have no idea what I am talking about. There was no teleporting around the coast killing spawns, genius they had just enough time to gather what we believed was evidence of a hacker box the admin spawned in, while the admin in our own raidcall at the time, before he started kicking us.

You're using the same old excuse because you have nothing intelligent or privy to the circumstances at hand. Thanks for wasting my time XD

Edited by moondoggie1992
  • Like 1

Well that escalated quickly!

Thanks for proving my point. :)

Your point is the same one I see all the times on the forums by people who were banned by BattlEye or from another server. You don't have to be apart of our server or community.

Edited by PygmyJess

Your point is the same one I see all the times on the forums by people who were banned by BattlEye or from another server. You don't have to be apart of our server or community.

What, my point is an admin will kick without any evidence and wont hear a claim because he doesn't care and there were enough people in the community who disn't like one person, thus dismantling an entire team? Mind you those were the words right out of his mouth this morning alongside with someone who has this bevy of evidence to support such claims but can show nothing but "I saw it with my own eyes"?

And your argument is one i've seen countless times, nothing worth pointing out because you said practically nothing while at the same time can't keeping a story straight and going around in circles because she has no point to make.

When there is nothing intelligent left to say the lesser will resort to violence, bless you Jess.

Edited by moondoggie1992
  • Like 1

Ok, i don't mean to interrupt with this HATE fest but can we just all calm down?

• Like 1

Ok, i don't mean to interrupt with this HATE fest but can we just all calm down?

I wish things could be easy, trust me lol

I'm glad you listened to my advice and told the story again.

I'm displeased at your failure to post anything with a drop of relevancy and rather use more fail to cover up your previous fail. Guess we'll have to stick to wishing

Edited by moondoggie1992
  • Like 1

All I am going to say is that I was talking directly to the admin at said time. There has been more than one instance of catching you guys hacking. Maybe you can't keep up with them all? We weren't going to ban people for a few little things we weren't sure of. Then, when we were sure we banned. It's that simple. All admins were talking together watching everyone's movements.

You honestly have no idea what was going on. We were monitoring the whole squad for weeks. I'm sorry I didn't press my Print Screen button in the 2 secs I saw him disappear or start running Fraps while I was busy trying to shoot people. Next time I'll make sure I do.

You guys broke the rules. You got banned. Get over it.

Edited by PygmyJess

So basically you have no evidence at all. If there had been more than one instance don't you think one of you would have had the genius to take a picture? Guess that's not how it works. There hasn't been a single instance of you guys finding us hacking because we don't hack.

Apparently you don't know what's going on, the admin only kicked us because he said and I quote directly, "I'm tired of having people coming to me complaining about you guys killing everyone." He only then used what had happen this morning to claim it as hacking.

There was no breaking the rules, get over yourself.

NO WAY. I had no idea it was a private server, durp. The whole reason we have a prive server is so we don't have to deal with hacker bullshit, and even with it there are always going to be claims of hacking because someone is always going to cry because they were killed.

Again i'll say it, if you guys had been watching us for weeks, mind you when this PMC was only but a few days old, don't you think someone would be smart enough to actually accumulate some sort of physical evidence?

The admin himself said "I'm not going to do what's right i'm going to do what's fair." What's he doing when he isn't doing either?

Oh and this forum wasn't for the ZH clan in entirety moreso for people looking for a clan. Just making sure they know what they are getting themselves into, thanks for all of the bumps though.

Edited by moondoggie1992
  • Like 1

It's a PRIVATE SERVER for a reason.

She said it.

Convasation over, back to the game please!

She said it.

Convasation over, back to the game please!

Over for you perhaps, but I bet she has a lot more of the same stuff to say.

This thread is only to let people know what is going on within the clan, just as a heads up in case someone was looking for a clan to join, probably be the best to keep looking.

Enjoy the game.

Edited by moondoggie1992
  • Like 1