Sign in to follow this  
Angel Knight

Confession: I'm a hacker.

It's true. A bandit came at me and tried to kill me with a makarov, so hacked him down with my axe. It was the first time I've ever had to hack someone, but he left me no choice.

• Like 23

It's true. A bandit came at me and tried to kill me with a makarov, so hacked him down with my axe. It was the first time I've ever had to hack someone, but he left me no choice.

Saw this thread a few days ago, funny then not now.

• Like 1

I lol'd

You can have my beans

Edited by Bear8u

Saw this thread a few days ago, funny then not now.

I hadn't seen a thread like this yet, and I really don't care if someone else already posted something similar.

EDIT - Actually, I have 3-4 stories that I'd like to tell and just haven't had time to type up yet. I'll let you know ahead of time so you can reject them if they're too similar to anything that's been posted.

In the past couple dayz, I've experienced:

A zombie swimming through the air about 20 meters up, over my camp

An invincible hacker driving a tractor at over 100 kph and running over my base and blowing up my vehicles while my whole group watched in despair

A head on collision on the coastal road, me on an ATV and the other guy in a military offroad. Can you say 'ouch'?

A car jacking, followed by a bicycle chase all the way across the map and ending with a reverse car jacking almost 30 minutes later.

So please, let me know whether or not to write up the accounts of these stories, I would hate to bore you.

Edited by Angel Knight
  • Like 3

I hadn't seen a thread like this yet, and I really don't care if someone else already posted something similar.

I literally mean it was the exact same thread, almost word for word.

I literally mean it was the exact same thread, almost word for word.

Whoops. I never saw it.

Whoops. I never saw it.

No probs I thought you re-posted as it was like exactly the same.

EDIT - Actually, I have 3-4 stories that I'd like to tell and just haven't had time to type up yet. I'll let you know ahead of time so you can reject them if they're too similar to anything that's been posted.

In the past couple dayz, I've experienced:

A zombie swimming through the air about 20 meters up, over my camp

An invincible hacker driving a tractor at over 100 kph and running over my base and blowing up my vehicles while my whole group watched in despair

A head on collision on the coastal road, me on an ATV and the other guy in a military offroad. Can you say 'ouch'?

A car jacking, followed by a bicycle chase all the way across the map and ending with a reverse car jacking almost 30 minutes later.

So please, let me know whether or not to write up the accounts of these stories, I would hate to bore you.

I would love to hear more of the car jacking one! sounds fun and exciting

I would love to hear more of the car jacking one! sounds fun and exciting

I'll type that one up when I get back from work.