Eazy-Makaveli

Thug life in this bitch

Epic man, shit or not thats a tune wi GLC man, wonder what happened to them though, they just kinda vanished....

Making a living talk shit on Dave and other toss TV channels.

They only allow the "Gay Thug" variant for you - suspenders, a beret and red lipstick with a pipe.

Jesus, I can't even mentally picture that!!

Making a living talk shit on Dave and other toss TV channels.

Meh, my love for them just sunk. how the great fall lol!

Jesus, I can't even mentally picture that!!

I did for a second.... had to run to the bathroom and throw up a little

nobody answered the question. let me reformulate:

Since i read somewhere that customization will be much more present in the standalone, will i be able to wear bandanas, wear my too-large pants low so everybody can see my underwear and wear a XXL basketball shirt?

will i also be able to wear chains and alot of bling?

Sure thing.

And true to how it happens in real life, when you are running, your too-low pants will make you trip and fall on your face...right as you were leading the zombie soul train through the NWAF hangers. :lol:

What?? can i have that in English please?

On no you di'int. I WILL go all South Central on your ass. Just droppin the dime.......foo....

will there be players spawning as cops?

will you able to dress as a cop?

my story:

im a real muthaphukkin G from compton(i wish i could look like Eazy-E in the standalone) who moved to chernarus just before the zombie thang.

now is my chance to kill some 5-0 punks who kept me in prison for so long

yo bitch(female survivor) lemme holla at you real quik n shake that thaaang cuz i wanna baaang

im a real muthaphukkin G from compton(i wish i could look like Eazy-E in the standalone) who moved to chernarus just before the zombie thang.

yo bitch(female survivor) lemme holla at you real quik n shake that thaaang cuz i wanna baaang

Translation:

I'm a 13 year old white boy from Cambridge, (I wish i looked more one of those hiphop fellows instead of David Cameron) who recently was chauffeured past the paroles school for plebs just before i realised i'll never get laid until daddy hires me a prostitute.

Now is my chance to act 'street' before everyone realises i'm out of my depth.

Hello Urban Lady (Female of the lower classes) may i talk to you as you dance because i am desperate to use my penis.

Edited by Never
  • Like 5

On no you di'int. I WILL go all South Central on your ass. Just droppin the dime.......foo....

Whatever it is.. yes i did it... and still, What??

Translation:

I'm a 13 year old white boy from Cambridge, (I wish i looked more one of those hiphop fellows instead of David Cameron) who recently was chauffeured past the paroles school for plebs just before i realised i'll never get laid until daddy hires me a prostitute.

Now is my chance to act 'street' before everyone realises i'm out of my depth.

Hello Urban Lady (Female of the lower classes) may i talk to you as you dance because i am desperate to use my penis.

Now i understood that clear as crystal

Mr T? is that you? or are you just a dyslexic twat?

• Like 1

will there be players spawning as cops?

will you able to dress as a cop?

my story:

Find somebody who still does a Jerry Curl and find some of the greasiest hair product available and you can look like Eazy E.

Can I use some outdated lingo too? That post was da bomb, lets get crunked while stacking Benjamins and holla at some chicken heads. Hit me on my pager if you want to get Jiggy with it.

tut' it's all about the Benjamins, disco inferno!! It's not unusual!! I bet you look like Carlton!!

Don't you dare mock the Fresh Prince.

Before you know it people will be mocking Saved by the Bell.

Edited by Zombie Jesus

You can gangsta lean in your zil for all i give a fuk homey. All that bling aint gonna matter a shinizzle when i axe you wearing my fishing outfit, well some might be useful, i can hang you of the Cherno church by the ankle with your Mr T chain and use that Skeezy shirt for cleaning me blade.

WORD

East side iz di best !

Ali G: Jezzy, iz you wearing green? I knew it - you iz defected to the Iver 'East posse, innit? Come on - let's stab him!

Jezzy F: No, no - wait! Me mum, yeah, she put me yellow top in the wash with me brother's blue football socks even though they ain't colourfast.

Ali G: All right. But you tell that slag, that in the ghetto, washing non-colourfast synthetics at 60 degrees could cost you your life...

Share this quote

• Like 1