Eazy-Makaveli

Thug life in this bitch

I can just see it now Bandits slingin beans on the street corners, heroes getting gunned down in drive by shootings weve been spending most our dayZ livin in a zombie paradise.

Edited by luke688

Dressing like that makes you look like a shitty wigger, get a proper picture of a real gangster before listening to your mainstream 90's artists and think they are "thugs". Referring to your name here.

"Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16, 1971 – September 13, 1996), known by his stage names 2Pac, Pac, and Makaveli"

And for his crippling dyslexia.

i read in another thread that the standalone will have super customization.

the question is: will i be able to dress like a thug, str8 ballin in cherno with my 44?

God I hope so...

That will make it way more enjoyable putting a bullet in your face....

• Like 2

what?? all i wanna do is drive about Chernaus in a Vauxhall Nova blasting out Techno at all hours of the morning...... If your gonna go Ghetto you might aswell add Neds in too!

• Like 1

And all them bullet holes.

And being hyped as a great rapper, when he wasn't all that. Soap Opera mo'fo.

what?? all i wanna do is drive about Chernaus in a Vauxhall Nova blasting out Techno at all hours of the morning...... If your gonna go Ghetto you might aswell add Neds in too!

Capri 2.8 injection bro!

Capri 2.8 injection bro!

DUUUUUDE no shit, i have an A Reg 1983 MKIII 2.8i Capri, needing alot of love an care needed, but man. Proper Essex boys motor! You sir have a good taste in Mobile Battleships!

• Like 1

You aint seen gangsta monkey boys!

This is what we need for cruising, Renault 5 Turbo's Capri's and Nova's.... my weapon will be an empty can of Super Lager and an ugly wench in the passengers seat....

DUUUUUDE no shit, i have an A Reg 1983 MKIII 2.8i Capri, needing alot of love an care needed, but man. Proper Essex boys motor! You sir have a good taste in Mobile Battleships!

I had a fucked one i bought for a tenner when i was pissed, ragged that thing about for 5 months before it fell apart!

As long as my DayZ Capri has fucked locks, broken exhaust, and windows that drop inside the doors if you try and open them i'd be happy!

I'll be drive-bying fools with a cold Greggs pasty as i pump Goldy Looking Chain out my poor mans Jag!

Edited by Never
  • Like 1

I had a fucked one i bought for a tenner when i was pissed, ragged that thing about for 5 months before it fell apart!

As long as my DayZ Capri has fucked locks, broken exhaust, and windows that drop inside the doors if you try and open them i'd be happy!

I'll be drive-bying fools with a cold Greggs pasty as i pump Goldy Looking Chain out my poor mans Jag!

Damn man that sounds ideal to me

EDIT: Guns don't kill people... Rappers do!

Edited by Derpy_Hooves

Knew them years ago, even had the cassette tapes like 2 years before they got signed. Some stuff never made it out, the daft punk rollerdisco bootleg on vinyl is classic! ;)

I actually made a beat with them lads a few years back, it was fucking shit though! haha

Edited by Never

Knew them years ago, even had the cassette tapes like 2 years before they got signed. Some stuff never made it out, the daft punk rollerdisco bootleg on vinyl is classic! ;)

I actually made a beat with them lads a few years back, it was fucking shit though! haha

Epic man, shit or not thats a tune wi GLC man, wonder what happened to them though, they just kinda vanished....