pcgnBobo

PCGN PC-Gamers Network - Inviting Legit Players ONLY

We have the real deal guys. We have it all. Heros, bandits, and everything in the middle.

Whether you want to scavenge for goods and keep base camp tidy, or infiltrate hot spots silently and effecitively for assassin hits you have a place with us.

We are a long standing, competitive, friendly and hacker free community dedicating to bringing out the suspenseful experiences DayZ is known for.

We've also got some ideas about lining up with Shacktac known from Arma2 to learn more in depth skills and tactics. More on this later....

Meanwhile, we run private hive Chernarus and Lingor servers with dedicated and experience admins keeping a hack free and fun place for any legit player to participate.

Whether you want to join up with us or bring your group in for some friendly competition, we welcome your legitness with open arms.

www.pc-gamers.net

US 1872

sorry for late reply skullcracker. have you made it over to our website and submitted a whitelisting application? we will respond and get with you swiftly and help you get aquainted with our community.

LIVE!!!

We had an awesome turnout yesterday and lots of epic moments have already transpired in a "starting fresh" theme.

Special thanks to the regulars who have made the transition with us and to the newcomers seeking a hack-free experience as well.

It's not too late to get involved and get yourself and your group on our whitelist. It is still growing daily!

Having a great time on this server, few of the clans on here are really intense though. Couple of friendly's hanging out in the south, and lots of people only interested in killing zombies, Some of the clans even leave those people alone. Listened to a massive battle over a chopper on Rog yesterday, 3 clans went in, 2 worked together. one got annihilated. The spoils were a Chopper, a White pickup, a White UAZ, a Yellow car. Losses were 5 players lives, a white pickup, and a Black SUV. Was really fun listening in while I was stealing a car from someone else s camp on the other side of the map that I later gave to a small clan who didn't have one yet.

Having a great time on this server, few of the clans on here are really intense though. Couple of friendly's hanging out in the south, and lots of people only interested in killing zombies, Some of the clans even leave those people alone. Listened to a massive battle over a chopper on Rog yesterday, 3 clans went in, 2 worked together. one got annihilated. The spoils were a Chopper, a White pickup, a White UAZ, a Yellow car. Losses were 5 players lives, a white pickup, and a Black SUV. Was really fun listening in while I was stealing a car from someone else s camp on the other side of the map that I later gave to a small clan who didn't have one yet.

jeez that sounds so awesome

Here are my blog entries for first hand accounts of some of the action taking place on our server: http://www.pc-gamers.net/blog.php?1859-Bobo

we have over 70 whitelisted players already averaging 10-20 on at a time. 5 groups and counting with new players joining daily.

stop missing all the fun and join up! get whitelisted at www.pc-gamers.net

hey who should i use as a referrence?

not getting an account made

Edited by kumiiyo

Having a great time on this server, few of the clans on here are really intense though.

... Listened to a massive battle over a chopper on Rog yesterday, 3 clans went in, 2 worked together. one got annihilated. The spoils were a Chopper, a White pickup, a White UAZ, a Yellow car. Losses were 5 players lives, a white pickup, and a Black SUV. Was really fun ...

The conflict lasted what seemed like forever. Foes were locked in a mortal struggle. The alarm was sounded and friendly forces stopped what they were doing to come to aid of their comrades. Wow! What a a battle!!! Folks were fighting, dying, grabing what they could on the way, and re-engaging in the fight that was fought in the confines of a castle tower...

Edited by sfscriv

Any other streamers or youtubers looking for the perfect place to record their shenanigans?

get whitelisted today at www.pc-gamers.net

Sounds awesome will definetly check it out and share with my page.

• Like 1

Most likely yes. I will just need to test with it once I get home. shouldn't be any problem

• Like 1

I'm looking to start a Survivor squad on this server. PM me if you're interested, I'll help you get geared up. If you're sick of hackers and want to play DayZ the way it was meant to be played get yourself white listed. There is an admin on their TS channel right now who can get you squared away so now is a good time to fill out an app.

I recently joined this server. It's great, hacker free and there is a TS server you can use. In 5 hours I found 4 vehicles and fixed up my favorite out of all of them. :)

Many great things still happening at PCGN with DayZ.

Issues of boredom and weird vehicle repairing from the new patch aside, we're still having a great time!

Between now and the end of the year (or world) we will be having several new events. Weekly seek and destroy missions are in the works alongside an end of the world treasure hunt for man kind's last stand against the infected in mid December.

Sign up now at www.pc-gamers.net and apply for whitelisting, but that's not quite all it takes. Then you join the server and play!!!!! Don't forget that part.... and yes I'm patronizing some of you.

And last but not least, PCGN.TV currently in production!

make sure you click the activation link that was emailed to you when you registered, then login to the site, then you can submit a whitelisting application.

hey thanks sorted it now, i had already activated I don't know what the problem was, how long before i get whitelisted btw? i just joined and got kicked

I just re-applied, do I have to join and get kicked again?

Edited by Cone Drone