Mazze

How do i enable vehicles on my Privat Hive server.

Hi,

A friend an myself were fedup with all the hackers so we got our own server.

I set everything up like i was told in the email but, there are no vehicles and know i am wondering on how to enbale or add them, cause i dont think that ppl would want too play on a server without any, as soon everything is up and running il post the server date here.

"if u need any information, just ask"

Your host is going to be the best place to look for this information. My host has a control panel for the private hive.

are you using a host?.. if so i dont know how much control you have over the server however i run a private hive server right from my computer by myself and all i had to do was add the spawning info into the database and when i run it. itll tell me what it has spawned and once the max is reached it wont spawn more untill some are broken

well like i said are you using a host? if so who? do you have controll over all the server files how do you access the server? and if your intested in a server on your own pc what kind of pc do you have as it takes a pretty good computer to run a decent server

We got our server at gamed.de and yes i have controll over all the server files via ftp.

My Hardware :

CPU : i7-3770K

Mainboard : Asus MaximusIV EXTREME-Z

RAM : Corsair 16GB Quad-kit

PSU : Corsair CMPSU-1200AX

HDD : 2TB Caviar Black + 2TB Caviar Green + 2 SSD Samsung 830 256gig

Sound : Asus Xonar Essence STX

GPU : GTX 680 Classified

Case : Fractal Design Define XL Black Pearl