Sign in to follow this  
Grildum

Problem with Battleeye

Hey Guys

First, I know I shouldnt post my problem here because actually its a problem with Battleeye... But let me explain shortly...

Like 2 weeks ago I signed in Arma / DayZ. Everything was fine exept I was at a COMPLETLY different place with COMPLETLY different armor ( very rare armor! 50cal . ghillie suite...I wished me this things in a dream. I never get them myself) But back to the story...I played a bit and logged out. Like one day later I logged back in. When I was at loading screen I get the error message : Global Ban (#a110) .

This means imo i'm banned correct?

My problem is...I never hacked. I wrote 2(!) times to Battleeye - no response. I explained my problem, in german and english. I told them I never hacked- and thats the truth!

Now I have to lose a 25€ Game only because of dumb hackers or whatever?

I need help...I dont know what to do, but I just want to play DayZ!

Thanks for your attention

Greetings

Edit: And please...Comments like : hahaa...you deserved it aren't helpfull. Its exactly my opinion that hacker deserve a ban! But fair played do not!

Edited by Grildum

Hello there

Unfortunately once BE have made their decision they are unlikely to overturn it.

Loging in with different equipment may mean you joined a private hive with a different startup loadout. That is not a bannable offence.

Either wait and hope your ban is overturned or its time to google how to reinstall a new copy.

Rgds

LoK

Edited by orlok

Okay thats just completly BS...

Fair players who payed 25€ get screwed?

Awesome!

But thanks for you help anyway...

Guesses: you were hacking, you downloaded dayz (hack?!) software, shared computer, stolen key or BE made a mistake.

If it was their mistake, wait a few days and it'll be fixed. You probably weren't the only one that it happened to.

If your key was stolen, they'll be able to tell that (they have logs of the IPs/locations that use the key, conflicts, etc). (Uninstall anything "extra" that you downloaded and scan for crap that might be on your computer, otherwise you'll just lose your next key as well.)

If it was anything else, you're wasting your time.

Like 2 weeks ago I signed in Arma / DayZ. Everything was fine exept I was at a COMPLETLY different place with COMPLETLY different armor ( very rare armor! 50cal . ghillie suite...I wished me this things in a dream. I never get them myself) But back to the story...I played a bit and logged out. Like one day later I logged back in. When I was at loading screen I get the error message : Global Ban (#a110) .

You either purchased a stolen CD-Key or your Key got stolen. That's what it looks like to me.

Wow. Thx for requests!

I never download anything special connected with DayZ. Like I said I just want(ed) to enjoy the game...I wrote 2 times now but I cant see any progress...

Thats kind off sad...

To the key stolen thing...Dont know...I dont know anything about that...I dont think thats the problem

Shared PC? No.Never. I dont play any games outside my house...

The Key is from Steam...Shouldnt be any problem I think...

Edited by Grildum