HrcAk47

Dear heavy sniper bandits in Stary Sobor.

So there was I, freshly killed, running towards Stary Sobor to get some gear. Myself and my trusty Leeroy Enfield.

I managed to get there. However. I spotted 3 corpses of survivors among the tents, so I chose to hide. 10 minutes later, another survivor comes rushing in, and BLAM! He falls down.

a couple of seconds later, 2 guys, each packing an AS50 come down to check him out... And I was like...oh well, here goes nothing. LEEEEEEEEEEEROYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ENFIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEELDDD!

a couple of shots later, they are both dead, I go from starting gear to getting ABSOLUTELY anything I could ever wanted.

AS50 x2, Coyote Backpack, Glock 17, NVG x2, Rangefinder x2, GPS x2, Radio and the rest... I even packed up an AS50 for my friend and some spare gear from him. Fortune smiled upon me this time. ;)

i think they got over exited. Greed is bad, always wait a bit before you go loot someone.

i think they got over exited. Greed is bad' date=' always wait a bit before you go loot someone.

[/quote']

Or you know - be smart. Why would 2 decked out snipers go to loot one body? One would stay in the trees and cover the friend.

Either the story isn't real, or they were idiots.

They could very well have been idiots. Or they got very sloppy, having thought that there couldn't have been anybody else around.

So there was I' date=' freshly killed, running towards Stary Sobor to get some gear. Myself and my trusty Leeroy Enfield.

I managed to get there. However. I spotted 3 corpses of survivors among the tents, so I chose to hide. 10 minutes later, another survivor comes rushing in, and BLAM! He falls down.

a couple of seconds later, 2 guys, each packing an AS50 come down to check him out... And I was like...oh well, here goes nothing. LEEEEEEEEEEEROYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ENFIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEELDDD!

a couple of shots later, they are both dead, I go from starting gear to getting ABSOLUTELY anything I could ever wanted.

AS50 x2, Coyote Backpack, Glock 17, NVG x2, Rangefinder x2, GPS x2, Radio and the rest... I even packed up an AS50 for my friend and some spare gear from him. Fortune smiled upon me this time. ;)

[/quote']

You lucky bastard

I managed to get there. However. I spotted 3 corpses of survivors among the tents' date=' [/quote']

@Discussion, the guys where Idiots. Didn't hide 3 corpses? Cmon.

so I chose to hide. 10 minutes later' date=' another survivor comes rushing in, and BLAM! He falls down.

[/quote']

You did the right think, you were more skilled then these two snipers you killed, they probably got all their stuff by killing other unskilled and careless Players. So nice one fella, go on!

2 snipers running to one corpse to loot it

Wow....talk about lack of common sense

I'm glad you killed both of them. Serves them right for being so stupid as to not have an overwatch.

Clowns, I say!

Not sure about this story. How could 2 decked out snipers be so stupid and not hide bodies? Especially when they run over to loot them.

Not sure about this story. How could 2 decked out snipers be so stupid and not hide bodies? Especially when they run over to loot them.

I watched a group of four players get smoked by one player with a DMR on the Dallas 20 server. My partner and I were moving west' date=' just north of the NE airfield to the other side of the map to Grozovy Pass. Just as we were approaching Poboda Dam we heard a number of DMR shots and watched the chat become filled with players dying.

Aegir was killed.

Chernogorsk_Bandit was killed.

reersh9 was killed.

Hunter was killed.

We moved to a hill north of the dam, giving us a clear view across the lake to the barn and the dam itself. We spotted five bodies, four being the group we watched get mowed down and another who must have died earlier before we were in range for sights and sounds. We both have ghillie suits so we just watched the area and waited for the sniper to come out. I spotted a white off-road truck starting to move in the woods east of the dam and I knew it had to be the sniper. We waited for him to start looting before we fired. While I was watching him, my fellow teammate determined the only suitable spot for an overwatch was the hill we were currently on the the hill where the opposing sniper was perched.

When he finally exited the vehicle, I took the shot and smoked him from 600m.

Dissent was killed.

We waited a few minutes and my teammate moved in as I took watch from the hill. After he swept the area we moved in and looted all of the bodies and hid everything else we couldn't carry.

[b']Loot:

DMR with 7 magazines

SVD Camo with 1 magazine

M4A1 CCO

M107 with 2 magazines

M16A3

Lee Enfield

M1014

Every corpse had a coyote backpack

GPS

STANAG magazines out the ass and other assorted loot like medical supplies, tools and food.

We also stole the truck, but was later stolen back by the admin later that night, which was funny considering we moved 10k from the spot they died.

I watched a group of four players get smoked by one player with a DMR on the Dallas 20 server. My partner and I were moving west' date=' just north of the NE airfield to the other side of the map to Grozovy Pass. Just as we were approaching Poboda Dam we heard a number of DMR shots and watched the chat become filled with players dying.

Aegir was killed.

reersh9 was killed.

Hunter was killed.

We moved to a hill north of the dam, giving us a clear view across the lake to the barn and the dam itself. We spotted five bodies, four being the group we watched get mowed down and another who must have died earlier before we were in range for sights and sounds. We both have ghillie suits so we just watched the area and waited for the sniper to come out. I spotted a white off-road truck starting to move in the woods east of the dam and I knew it had to be the sniper. We waited for him to start looting before we fired. While I was watching him, my fellow teammate determined the only suitable spot for an overwatch was the hill we were currently on the the hill where the opposing sniper was perched.

Dissent was killed.

We waited a few minutes and my teammate moved in as I took watch from the hill. After he swept the area we moved in and looted all of the bodies and hid everything else we couldn't carry.

[b']Loot:

DMR with 7 magazines

SVD Camo with 1 magazine

M4A1 CCO

M107 with 2 magazines

M16A3

Lee Enfield

M1014

GPS

STANAG magazines out the ass and other assorted loot like medical supplies, tools and food.

We also stole the truck, but was later stolen back by the admin later that night, which was funny considering we moved 10k from the spot they died.

Can you please stop giving out false information? I run with Reersh9 and we lost the truck that night. We never came back for it. It's gone to us. You really need to just stop spreading false rumors.

Aegir was killed.

reersh9 was killed.

Hunter was killed.

Dissent was killed.

[b']Loot:

DMR with 7 magazines

SVD Camo with 1 magazine

M4A1 CCO

M107 with 2 magazines

M16A3

Lee Enfield

M1014

GPS

Can you please stop giving out false information? I run with Reersh9 and we lost the truck that night. We never came back for it. It's gone to us. You really need to just stop spreading false rumors.

Why would I lie about this story? I wasn't the one who killed you. We heard Dissent shooting you and he was the only one I killed. We just got lucky enough to be around where you guys got smoked and got to loot the corpses. I seriously don't understand why you are so butthurt about it.

I'm not butthurt.. you obviously are because you keep spreading lies about us stealing the truck back. Though we all logged off right after that happened. I know what happened and who killed us. We never got the truck back so just drop it.

Thank you <3

You are butthurt. You would not have replied if you were not butthurt. I was excited to share my story of getting lucky with loot by coming across a whole group of scrubs but I guess that isn't the case. I'm not angry at losing some bright white truck. Vehicles like that are magnets for retards. We were actually planning on blowing it up but we did not have any explosives at the time.

I came up with two solutions before someone stole it while Zelgaden was logging on.

1. Use it as bait by sitting it out in the middle of a field and sniping anyone who gets near it.

2. Blow it up since a white truck is basically worthless considering we move quickly across the map.

We both have ghillies. We are unseen.

Can I have the name of the server you play on regulary please?

You and your comrades' current loot value and overconfidence make you a desirable mission objective.

Can I have the name of the server you play on regulary please?

You and your comrades' current loot value and overconfidence make you a desirable mission objective.

You lack the skills required to take down a skilled sniper team. Come find us on Dallas 29.

Sounds like heavy duping to me..

I'm not getting into what they did, however me and my friend are now packing awesome gear. Also, today we found even some bonus NVG. From now on, we're hiding in the vast wilderness of Chernarus. No point in approaching the dead... or the living. We have more cooked meat than we can carry, supply of 20 blood bags, canned food through the roof, soda, canteens...

We also have 2 rifles, one M4A3 CCO and another M4A1 SD.

I'm not getting into what they did' date=' however me and my friend are now packing awesome gear. Also, today we found even some bonus NVG. From now on, we're hiding in the vast wilderness of Chernarus. No point in approaching the dead... or the living. We have more cooked meat than we can carry, supply of 20 blood bags, canned food through the roof, soda, canteens...

We also have 2 rifles, one M4A3 CCO and another M4A1 SD.

[/quote']

Is sitting in the woods eating tins of beans and knocking back sodas actually fun though?