HrcAk47

Dear heavy sniper bandits in Stary Sobor.

i think they got over exited. Greed is bad' date=' always wait a bit before you go loot someone.

[/quote']

Or you know - be smart. Why would 2 decked out snipers go to loot one body? One would stay in the trees and cover the friend.

Either the story isn't real, or they were idiots.

It could be a real story. I've seen some things like that before. New bandits get in, and they make mistakes.

I'm not getting into what they did' date=' however me and my friend are now packing awesome gear. Also, today we found even some bonus NVG. From now on, we're hiding in the vast wilderness of Chernarus. No point in approaching the dead... or the living. We have more cooked meat than we can carry, supply of 20 blood bags, canned food through the roof, soda, canteens...

We also have 2 rifles, one M4A3 CCO and another M4A1 SD.

[/quote']

Is sitting in the woods eating tins of beans and knocking back sodas actually fun though?

Or smart to say in an area based around bandits? He may have just thrown a bounty on both of their heads. Lol

haha nice!

i was hanging out in stary when two bandits with full sniper outfit and gear came strolling in.... i killed them both with m4CCO.

I bet they were mad that they lost their bandit skins weeks after being removed.

Apparently, bandits kept their skins until they died!

Sounds like duping to me, not that i care...

I hunt overconfident "good sniper teams" solo.

Over confidence will kill you, not that you think you are good.

I hope you are, i truly do.

That way it wont feel so easy while i stalk you..

Kind Regards,

Your friendly neighbourhood 7.62