drakken

Private Hive [100 Vehicles] Active Admins

It was Oninaig hacking. He has been banned and the server has been rolled back by 10 minutes.

Edited by Drakken

Congrats to our hunt the admin winners tonight. Enjoy your new gear :)

And just to let the douchebag hackers know, keep coming in, you are banned within minutes and we restore backups. You are only wasting your time ;)

Hunt the admin was relly fun event)) *got a bunch of badass gear*

Edited by nivereno

Fairly new to DayZ my Sniper and I have been looking for a sever to call home. do we need to do anything to join the server?

Bit confused, I joined the server with the ip address, however I get kicked almost immediately. The first time I attempted to join the server it was immediate. The second time around I stayed in the lobby in attempt to contact an admin or other player, after a few minutes without success proceeded to log in, however was not immediately kicked.

I was proceeded to get my groundings, checked my inventory, new my location, but I then asked in the side chat if anyone else was starting out, and I was looking to team up with someone. Not less than a few moments later I was kicked, for which I believe was thought as "bandit like mannerism" for an other wise honest question in searching for a group or other player to work with.

I want to try to understand on what grounds I was kicked for, as the server is set up as public and shows promise that it plays well.

My Day Z name is Outragedparker, as is on the site here.

Outragedparker, you were never kicked by an admin...are you getting an error? We need more info.

That doesn't surprise me niv....the cFix guys made a base there. I'd say people are camping it.

I actuall was going to help them witch base so then i got there and started to killzeds and bandaging myself i got shot.

yeah i was on my way there too....they made an awesome base. I will continue to defend it.

I REALLY would like to play on this server, but when I try to direct connect the server won't even come up :(

EDIT: Never mind, I got it from DayZ commander

Edited by Lepryy

Outragedparker, you were never kicked by an admin...are you getting an error? We need more info.

I get the message: You have been kicked from the game

There wasn't any additional info with it for reasons being, I've read online it could be a version issue but I am up to date on the latest build. Not to mention this only happened after I attempted to talk in chat and after I tried using voice chat asking "Don't suppose anyone wants to save me from the zombies after me?".

Otherwise I've had no contact with anyone else on the server.

We do not kick people without warning them first. If it doesn't say you're banned, you should be able to get back in.

have you guys altered the weapon drop rate?

I feel like there is a much lower chance for weapons to spawn in the barracks area as I loot cycled it for hours and got only one weapon, an akm.

Beware, these admins basically run this server like a bunch of nazi's. No control, do something they don't like? BANT, Type something they don't like BANT. Mind you played this server for a day or so 100% legit, with 2 other people. We have chosen to leave because these guys will have shit tons of hackers on the server, but if you cross them no matter how legit you are, THEY ARE GOD on a 1 week old server LMFAO.Bunch of kids who will be more concerned with the words you type then mute you. Mind you, we weren't being raciest or rude. Basically we questioned there bullshit and they go so butt hurt they banned us.

Sorry wasen't aware they "pay for this server" oh no shit? Really good reason to act like retards "Admin ban "FUCK OFF"

Want to judge this? Here's my last log of me streaming me playing on the server.

http://www.twitch.tv/clanlntc/b/333095759

Edited by PastrySnack

Beware, these admins basically run this server like a bunch of nazi's. No control, do something they don't like? BANT, Type something they don't like BANT. Mind you played this server for a day or so 100% legit, with 2 other people. We have chosen to leave because these guys will have shit tons of hackers on the server, but if you cross them no matter how legit you are, THEY ARE GOD on a 1 week old server LMFAO.Bunch of kids who will be more concerned with the words you type then mute you. Mind you, we weren't being raciest or rude. Basically we questioned there bullshit and they go so butt hurt they banned us.

Sorry wasen't aware they "pay for this server" oh no shit? Really good reason to act like retards "Admin ban "FUCK OFF"

Want to judge this? Here's my last log of me streaming me playing on the server.

http://www.twitch.tv...ntc/b/333095759

Huh? Are you sure this is the right server? Also

1) Take your face out of the text area if you want us to see what you're talking about.

2) I won't watch 7 hours of gameplay for w/e reason.

You probably got servers mixed up, the admins of this server are nothing but friendly.

You deserved your ban. You spent 50% of your time crying over voice in side chat about how you just got killed by someone, and calling them nerds, etc etc etc. You were more than disruptive, and I for one was happy to see you go.

I was there and you re lying. The admins warned you like 5 times before start kicking you and your friend and you was not stopping to talk on side chat and insulting.

Core Clan Server is the best !

Ps: do you have a longer video ? 7hours is a little bit to short to watch easily

Edited by atiqs06