drakken

Private Hive [100 Vehicles] Active Admins

8007593778_8948fbd6ba.jpg

Server Name: Private Hive [100 Vehicles] Active Admins

IP: 216.155.140.69:2303

Loc=US, Diff=Regular, Map=Chernarus, Slots=50, TZ=GMT -0500, 3DP=on, CH=on, NP=on, DM=on, SC=on, PW=off, WL=off

Information:

- Open to the public

- Daylight 24/7

- 50 Slots

- Automated Backups every 30 minutes

- Automated database maintenence to remove all hacked gear and detroyed vehicles for respawn

- Custom Anti-Cheat

- Database rollbacks if a hacker interupts

- Friendly and PvP

- Default starting gear: Flashlight, Watch, Map, Knife, Hatchet, Colt1911 (subject to change)

- Score stat tracking

Rules: No cheating, alt-f4, racism, douchbaggery, touching another surviors ballz

Youtube: http://www.youtube.c...coreclandotenet

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/coreclandotnet

Edited by Drakken
  • Like 4

I guess i'm not sure what "whitelist" means but this server is definitely open to the public.

If you made it whitelist only I would be down. You put a password on the server and then only let in people who register your site and apply etc. At least that's what I've been lead to believe is whitelist. Unless there is some central website all servers who do whitelisting use that I don't know about. Just started looking into it today on my phone at work and trying to find server who does that which I can dedicatedly play on

If you made it whitelist only I would be down. You put a password on the server and then only let in people who register your site and apply etc. At least that's what I've been lead to believe is whitelist. Unless there is some central website all servers who do whitelisting use that I don't know about. Just started looking into it today on my phone at work and trying to find server who does that which I can dedicatedly play on

As much as that's a great idea, I don't think it's necessary in our instance. We have 4-5 admins with full access, with any # of them on at any given time. We also have continual 30 minute DB backups so if ever anything *does* go wrong, we can ban the guilty, and reset the server with minimal disruption.

Yeah, we have a big player base, until we get a steady set of regulars, there is no reason to start whitelisting.

I tried to join it but apparently I'm running an old version. Trying to figure out how to update it since I can't use commander or six updater. When I try to run those programs it gives me a microsoft.net error and reinstalling .net doesn't fix it nor any update attempts so well see how this goes and hopefully be able to figure it out

• Like 1

I use DayZ Commander to keep my stuff updated, i'm not sure why its not working for you though. I'm a network engineer of 14 years, maybe i can help. What version of .Net are you running?

Hope thats outta 5 Stink! And thanks for giving away my position nivereno :P Good times!

Also, if you want you item's back i can give them to you. (sry for my english skills)

Best server out there, just saying ;)

Friendly admins, fun times and free beans, what else is there in life?

Every weekend they do a hunt for admins. You can Get some of the rare gear. Just saying who wouldn't want free stuff for hunting down an admin.

Drakken as I have said in many other threads, does your server support new weapons? Custom ones? Meaning do you have weapons on your server not listed on the hive itself?

My favorite weapon in Arma was the M16A2 203 and I wanna find a server with that on it.

Not yet, we are experimenting with some of the as50's tonight. If everything goes well we may add more weapons. We have to be cautious that players don't get too over powered.

Edited by Drakken

Looks good Drakken. I'll have to join in more often.

Edited by Cyrass

Awesome server, repaired that heli did awesome stuff with it laughed our asses off, almost crashed it a couple of times repaired an SUV, had fun in general :D

The guy just teleported to us tried to destroy our car then teleported it somewhere so we lost medic-friendly and car. (also again sry for my eng skills)

Edited by nivereno