zombietampons

We have a noob friendly server!

Admin of server is stupid.

He banned me and my friend for having As50, that we find on a guy in NW airfield, that killed me, and my friend killed this guy and took his As50. He didnt proof his words about spawning gear, and just banned me and my friend from server and TS.

Such a kiddy doings, he thinks having an admin right makes him god, lol.

It's a story to warn all players who wants to play on this server.

Admin of server is stupid.

He banned me and my friend for having As50, that we find on a guy in NW airfield, that killed me, and my friend killed this guy and took his As50. He didnt proof his words about spawning gear, and just banned me and my friend from server and TS.

Such a kiddy doings, he thinks having an admin right makes him god, lol.

It's a story to warn all players who wants to play on this server.

You think that an admin is a "kiddie" who thinks "he's a god" for banning people who don't follow a few rules?

You think that an admin is a "kiddie" who thinks "he's a god" for banning people who don't follow a few rules?

Where do you see that As50 is forbidden on this server?

We've added a few more Cities, Map Markers, Weapons, Vehicles, and we're also accepted Player Submitted Bases! As long as they don't spawn in weapons all is welcome! Zombies have been increased! FOOD DECREASED! WEAPONS INCREASED! It's Fairly hard to survive for more than a day on our server! come join us.

Server has a 10 minute Rollback Feature meaning if a script kiddie comes in and ruins your game play the admin can simply rollback the server 10 minutes with little of no lost to the player.

Server looks dope...but 5 minutes after I join...a hacker TPs me into the middle of the ocean....and ZERO admins on to 'rollback'

Yeah, Admins were out and about. We have done 3 Rollbacks today.

We have been targeted by Script Kiddies here lately but we have our system setup to auto backup our server every 15 minutes.