WilkyWilks

Re: Spawning without a Weapon - Reality Check

If you guys don't want a gun then why start off with anything and or not put more population on the coast than Cherno and Elektro. If I started at the southern spawn or the northern spawn I would just roll the dice again and click respawn. I am not walking around for more than 15 minutes without finding a gun or spawning closer to the two mentioned cities to find one. I have already tried the four hour sneak and I don't want that the majority of spawns. Face it we kill each other and thats it.

And then what happens, everyone runs to Cherno or Elektro because the small little towns along the way don't have enough to offer when entering without a gun with a zombie threat? Campers in Cherno and Elektro, the city becomes worthless to try and enter. Then what, forced into the trees with no map compass or gun?

Rocket needs to adress zig zagging with warp 9 zombies before wondering if not the player should have a gun or not.

lets replace all the weapons with dildos so nobody will die... they will only stretch their tight hairy poop hole

I'm new to the game and this is probably something I did, but for some reason I spawn with 1 bandage, painkillers and a flashlight.

I don't have a gun or food or a canteen.

I enjoy the challenge of having to find everything, but I would love a canteen.

Spawning with no weapons lead to my first befriending of a total stranger. Because I was unarmed he could afford it to hear my intentions out. I think the new weaponsless spawning update is completely spot on.

it removes the point/purpose in killing a fresh spawn..

You can not code out peoples will to kill others. Other than removing PvP. There does not need to be a point for people to do it.

Ive seen bandit looking to grief new players, but only in cherno at night.

been playing recently... gotta love spawning near the beach without a gun only to find 2 zombies 30 feet away everytime