Sign in to follow this  
Viaticus

where exactly is Wilderness? (lol)

i joined one of the laggest servers ive ever seen on a game last night.. i guess it restarted, i got kicked. today i log in and im spawned in wilderness.. i still have all my gear.

its somewhere on the coast.. i know that..

Edited by Viaticus

The wilderness is basically everything that is not located near any settlement. Time to find a village/town and read the name off it, then use a map to orientate yourself. Also,

rRead the basic noob guides on orientation.

if you're on the shore you're either very west of kamenka or very up north east of berezino.

i joined one of the laggest servers ive ever seen on a game last night.. i guess it restarted, i got kicked. today i log in and im spawned in wilderness.. i still have all my gear.

its somewhere on the coast.. i know that..

Good luck dude! What the others said.

Now, if only every server owner would think to say "I WONDER IF MY SERVER IS LAGGING RIGHT NOW" every time they went to the bathroom, we'd all be much happier and you might never have been teleported.

I swear, some people must pay for 30 days, start em up, then forget about them for the other 29 days.

I believe "wilderness" is also a place between Elektro and Cherno and past Skalisty Island.