Sign in to follow this  
kulayeb

Have faith in Humanity

This is to all those who feel that 9 out of 10 people they encounter shoot first then ask questions later.

The ratio is not as bad as that because for every ten players you encounter there are ten more that you didn't see but they saw you and chose to let you be but did not make contact out of self preservation. I am pretty there are people out there that let me be and I didn't know about them because I never fired a bullet at a person and I've spotted my fair share of players.

(all ratios are made up just to get my point across)

• Like 2

yep! your probably right . there are still a lot of trigger happy people and our friendly bandits lurking tho so its really impossible to tell how many good vs. bad there are ;)

yep! your probably right . there are still a lot of trigger happy people and our friendly bandits lurking tho so its really impossible to tell how many good vs. bad there are ;)

Why is your picture of the dude from Thisgamsux.net..the leading scripting forum/site..

AKA sObeit who I believe is the actual owner of the site. He also was the one who MADE the dayZ scripts...

Edited by Ashnik

I think it's just people are in the wrong place. Of course you're going to get shot in Cherno. However, if I went up north in the wilderness, trying to keep away from players and encounter someone, chances are that he's doing the same.

I'll second that. I have meet a lot of good people who help you in this game, especially when I was a starting out noob.

As the OP says - have faith people. Hopefully the standalone will reward the good guys.

Edited by Cherno Journo

Everyone in my eyes is a bandit, or potential bandit. I always shoot first, loot body, then ask questions last. :)

The thing I don't get is players that snipe other players in Cherno and Elektro :/

Most of the time they are skill less noobs who Alt F4 when they are in any real danger.

I'm not in the habit of pushing my own videos but this is a good example of what happens when you have faith in humanity.

There's a bit of setup but just jump forward to 5:55 and see what happens when people don;'t shoot first.

Have faith? Bah, all I need do is log onto Facebook for a few minutes and all faith is lost.

I will kill anyone I see unless I feel I have to put myself in an overly risky position to do so. The only exceptions are people I play with in Team Speak.