Sign in to follow this  
AllMightyKnox

(Your Predictions)Official Release Date?

Predictions Release Date  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Predictions on Release date for Mod

• October
    • November
    • December
    • January

What are your guys predictions on the release of the standalone mod?

Edited by kn0x187YT

christmas i would say so they can get the christmas monies flowing as everyone goes spending crazy . but why not ask rocket himself he's back on the forums ...infact i think he's on right now !!

great to hear all the feed back from him earlier answering 150+ questions ..very admirable :beans: :beans: :beans:

• Like 1

December becouse of what Rocket postet in the Q&A thread:

36. Q: Any chance of a new island when you go Beta, specifically Taviana or Lingor? [skint]

A: For the alpha (december), no. I am hoping we sell 1, 2 million copies. Then we can get really ambitious... what use are islands when you have proce... I've said to much.... :P Community wise, that is a different story. I think some officially support community maps would be awesome, personally.

Late January 2013. Gives rocket ~3 months of development before he goes on his 2 month trip climbing Mt Everest.

Edited by sostronk

Hoping he meets his own deadline but I could see them having an issue and not wanting to rush out a subpar product. I am going to say mid January that way I can be happy if they meet the target date instead of being pissed they missed it.