darkinstar

Need new arma

Ok, the problem is that I have got Global ban #3065. I have already emailed BE but in the mean time i wanted to ask. If I wanted to fix this on my own, I would have to buy it again. I bought arma 2 combined operations via steam. To fix this do I have to buy arma 2 combined operations again? or just arma 2 operation arrowhead. And if I buy it through steam again will it work properly?

you were looking for hacks and got hacked . serves you right IMO

Global Ban #3065 [ 20.08.2012 • 11:20 ] Recently many users have contacted us regarding this specific ban. We've investigated the problem and found that it's simply caused by a fake hack that is in fact a cd-key stealer. It also overwrites the user's actual cd-key with a banned one resulting in this very ban ID (the actual cd-key is not banned due to this).

This news post will be removed shortly as there is no point in mentioning such things. After all it's the cheaters' fault for getting themselves banned like that.

http://www.battleye.com/

Edited by Hank_scorpio
  • Like 1

Get your CD-Key back, dude. And don't wonder when you're getting "CD Key in use" or another Global Ban message in the future.