MinDBlanK

UK666 - Only The Brave Survive Private Hive

Hello fellow survivors,

The guys in our squad are fed up with hackers destroying our servers, we, like the rest of you enjoy the fear of being killed by bandits, the excitement of having repaired a vehicle and raiding

chernarus for all it's worth!

We have decided to lock down our private hive server, have it reset so that everything is back to square one and to keep it passworded ensuring a fair experience for all players. We have, as

of today, reset the hive, implemented the community fixes that work, like auto saving tents/vehicles to stop duping, helicopter crash site smoke and fuel saving after restarts amongst others.

We extend an invitation over the DayZ official forums to players who are sick of duping and cheaters. We welcome squads, Bandits or Heroes to come and play as it was intended by Rocket.

Our server runs the bliss hive and has the more popular Veteran setting running. I have reason to believe that two helicopters spawn on this hive, including new areas for vehicles. It also includes

the latest battleye scripts and Antihax 0.5.

We would appreciate having more players on the server, as a passworded server, getting all vehicles and raiding towns is boring without a challenge.

Would people from the UK and Europe be interested in helping make our server a hacker free and busy server? At the moment it is only a 30 slot server, but if interest grows this could be increased

we are just fed up with one cheater coming into the server, teleporting all the vehicles and wrecking our server (Within 6 hours of it being online!).

Let me know what you think everyone, thanks!

For more information here is what our server offers :

DayZ - UK666 (v1.7.2.6/build 96896) [Veteran|3DP:ON|CH:OFF] [GMT-4] Only The Brave Survive | Anti Hax 0.5 | Private Hive

• Bliss Hive/server files used hosted on 3+ Ghz Quadcore Xeon powered Dell hardware for superb stability and lag free gameplay
  • Connected to a multiple 10Gb link network to Tier 1 providers and Linx presence
  • Regular server Restarts which are quick and painless
  • Updates are implemented as soon as available including patches
  • Hive is automatically backed up
  • Fast load times
  • Increased vehicle spawns and locations
  • 24/7 Up time
  • Antihax 0.5
  • Passworded server for sure hacker free play
  • 30 slots (may be increased traffic dependant)
  • All play styles welcome (Squads, lone-wolfs and banditry)
  • Fuel saves after restart
  • Duping not possible due to automatic saving when inventory closed
  • The only rule is don't cheat/hack
  • Hive 24 hours old, much freshness!

Edited by MinDBlanK
  • Like 2

Sounds like just the thing DayZ needs to get it back to what it was originally created for.

Would be happy to join your server, I'm part of The Wolf Brigade Clan which has maybe 4/5 regular player, I'm personally based in the UK with a couple of other guys from Europe and a couple more from the US. Thanks

• Like 1

I was hoping our hive reset would have happened by now, I'm still waiting on this happening from our host. Other than that we are good to go, the reset may not happen until tomorrow tho unfortunately.

I will PM you the password when it has been done.

Its just what i have been looking for. A hacker free server and the same people regularly on the server. I play daily and would be more that happy to join this server.

• Like 1

I'm more than happy to give out the pw to players here but we will still check the logs and treat the server as public in that sense.

The only trouble with having the auto save feature, is it seems when vehicles are teleported they are saved in that position and a server restart isn't enough to reset them

as we found out earlier after an attack by some idiot, a full hive reset is required. We could even use this thread as a means to report funny goings on in the server as a

way of policing it between ourselves.

It would even be good if we could get numbers sorted before I allow access to the server, say I start a list of interested parties then once the numbers are larger I open

the server and the vehicle weapon rush commences!

That way everyone starts with nothing at the same time and it makes it fair for all the players starting out with equal chance to run into each other and find the rich stuff.

Shall I start :

1 - AlexHoss and Friends

2 - MrCraigBlack and Friends

3 - ?

Until I have, say 10 applicants, I shall keep the server locked down and keep my guys off it also.

Pass the word around, the gold rush is coming!

Edited by MinDBlanK
  • Like 2

I have updated the org post to include more information on the server

If people would rather not show who they are to other players send me a PM with some info about yourself, lone wolf? Squad? Or even just a couple of friends!

I will be sending out the PW shortly, I really thought I'd get more interest, for this who have posted I have had 2 PM's from people so there are more interested and I also have other people who will be joining but are not part of our squad.

I am also looking into getting whitelist installed to make it easier to manage players.

Nobody else!?

Could I also put my name forward please, I'm absolutely sick of the server out clan is part of (from pistonheads) being hacked multiple times daily. I'm looking for a new home and potentially the other 8 people I play with may wish to come once our server expires in about a month.

I've sent the PW to those it may concern, I ask you keep the password to yourself, unless you have said you have others coming, names would be good just to help police access until whitelist is installed

What weapons spawn on this server? (Disregard this question, saw it runs Bliss hive, not sure what that means but I assume it means as live)

Is it 24 hour day?

If you answered yes to the time question, count me out. Otherwise shoot me the password and i'll give it a chance if you would consider adding some weapon variety in the future.

Edited by Tandwan

Player list is getting close to 30 now, if it gets too busy to allow others on, let me know. It isn't atm but may :)

Seems interesting, based in scotland so fire me the pass if you don't mind :D

Enjoying the server me and my group just got our first jeep runing, hope we find some engine parts soon its a bit on the red side XD just hope we see some more people on soon

can i haz password please :)

im from germany would like to test it.

Edited by Rhygar666