SaiYan

how long does it take for broken bones to heal?

i've only been playing a few days and i've just managed to get good stuff and i stupidly fell off a building when i was being chased! was wondering how long does it take for it to heal?

i'm still on a top of a building.. so its gunna be hard to crawl to one ^^

lol i once crawled all the way from NWAF to the Army/Medical tents in Stary Sober with a broken leg.

think it took about 40+ mins then i died was sniped not too soon after :/

• Like 2

I broke a bone a few months back - for real! Actually I crushed my elbow into tiny little pieces on the ice. No blood, just lots of broken bones. Had to go trough complicated surgery, but now I'm mostly fine. Got a nice scar. Women loves it!

1. It didn't really hurt that much - in the beginning...
  2. I knew it wouldn't heal up - like - on it's own, so I got to a hospital

I know it's novel in a game, but I kinda like the idea of things not just healing on their own. :)

Can't you still climb ladders with broken bones?

Yes you can

You can climb and crawl up stairs with a broken leg and you need morphine to heal your broken leg every time.

If you need help, just send me a PM and we'll work something out. But yes, it doesn't heal and you have to crawl. Hilariously enough, you can still stand up in place, and even "walk" standing up by spamming 'v', but it's about a slow as crawling and you agro everything. Just helpful for entering buildings without dying to clipping.

• Like 1

just get a zombie to eat you and either run back to your corpse or start over..

i die ALOt to broken bones (more then i'd like tbh) and i've never found it worth the time to stop and try to organize a rescue or heaven forbid crawl to a place that might spawn morphine..

trust me its faster to simply die and go from there..

If you're super lucky like I was, The next day when you log in it might let you stand up and run with your broken leg.