Sign in to follow this  
edandrew95

Life and death. on DE334

Two super skilled hackers that are completely 100% the best most talented players on DayZ using their god like skills to get yet another murder on that unbeatable scoreboard.

http://youtu.be/tY_hscNucxE

The party can't handle them right now.

I got killed 6 times by as50 teleporters as a newspawn yesterday :P

I don't really care, but why can't they be creative with their power?

• Like 2

With great power, comes great responsibility. But also with great power, comes greatly irresponsible people ^^

They aren't creative people I guess, the majority probably don't create the hacks they use! I'm pretty sure they have the "I paid a lot of money for these hacks, at least let me use them" attitude!

Posting little snippets like these only boost hacker's already considerable egos, especially with the amount of rage in the vid.

Posting little snippets like these only boost hacker's already considerable egos, especially with the amount of rage in the vid.

So? What difference is it going to make? Hacking won't be fixed until standalone at least. They can go crazy we'll make much more videos of people getting killed by hackers. ^^ I was trying to be a little helpful to people that actually want to play this game, I don't think many people will be wanting to play on DE334, especially since we're pretty sure that the people hacking was the clan (-=PacT=-) that actually own the server.

I got killed 6 times by as50 teleporters as a newspawn yesterday :P

Ive met only one hacker that was nice to me, started offering stuff and all, but didnt take any (of course). I was at my groups camp, we had like 5 vehicles, so he was checking if i was a hacker so he could kill me :D So basicly, he explained, that he looks for hackers and hackers boxes, and takes them down

QQ Moar, I see no evidence of hacking there... They were prone in the grass (just like you) and heard you crawling around. You started looking around and they stood up at a lucky time and shot you... You suck, you died, get over it.