Sign in to follow this  
IceFried

DayZ unplayable

Yeah screw this. Either i get teleported into a field and get shot or i get thrown into the ocean.

My advice for what should be done with hackers: IP ban them for life, transfer the bans to the standalone.

ip bans are worthless, much like this thread. play on a well adminned private hive until standalone.

• Like 1

I'm actually more sick of posts like these rather than the hackers themselves.

• Like 1

ip bans are worthless, much like this thread. play on a well adminned private hive until standalone.

Then ban their Arma II key and steam account. I don't understand the leniency towards hackers. If they hacked they should be forever removed from the game without any chance of redemption.

I'm actually more sick of posts like these rather than the hackers themselves.

And that tells you nothing? Cause and effect. I think there should be more god damn posts about this until every page is flooded.

They are getting global bans which is a little effective, but they then just go and buy new CD keys and do it again.

Then ban their Arma II key and steam account. I don't understand the leniency towards hackers. If they hacked they should be forever removed from the game without any chance of redemption.

I cant understand this too... there millions of ways to indentifie a hacker and to ban him but no one is doing anything.

And that tells you nothing? Cause and effect. I think there should be more god damn posts about this until every page is flooded.

It tells me you don't use the search bar and other similar threads that actually contain useful information.

There's not much they can do at the moment, it's an Arma II issue not a Dayz Issue.

The best you can do is private hive servers and wait out the storm until the standalone.

As mentioned in other threads.

Idiot.

Thread locked. Everyone including the devs are well aware of the problem and it was discussed at length on this very forum by Rocket himself last night. If you think nothing is being done then I suggest some light reading. The search button is your friend.

Edited by Fraggle