Sign in to follow this  
Kipale

Fastest way lose -humanity?

I have -150000 humanity, how i can get rid of them fast as posibble?

So you are asking how to gain humanity ^^

Kill bandits and give blood transfusions.

Heal other people, killing Bandits got no inpact on Humanity at the moment.

Blood baggin gives the most Humanity +

Ps: dont try shooting a mate and then bloodbag, every Player hit lowers humanity again

killing Bandits got no inpact on Humanity at the moment.

That's not entirely accurate. You can't know for sure how "bad" a bandit someone is, but if someone kills a very bad bandit, they will actually gain humanity.

• Like 5

That's not entirely accurate. You can't know for sure how "bad" a bandit someone is, but if someone kills a very bad bandit, they will actually gain humanity.

I hunt bandits and killed plenty of them , i never gained humanity. But nice to know thanks rocket :D

Blood bagging someone, letting them get him by a zombie, blood bag again. Etc

Jumping from an 2 Meter high thing Breaking bones getting K.O Bleeding . Thats how the things works. Bandage,morphin,epi, bloodbag him :D

Edited by Paddy0610
  • Like 1

how can I know how high my humanity is? it was removed from the debug HUD.

nevermind, I have got it. haven't been playing for a while, since my graphic card broken down... I is not fun anymore on 5-8 fps...

Edited by Osiris

I like your avatar, OP :D

But you should start bandaging and blood bagging other survivors, it will get it up faster, I guess.

Get a Hero with a good humanity rating to break a friends legs and then heal the injured party, the Hero won't lose enough humanity for it to matter but you can gain enough for it make a difference

I'm just going to wait for the possible hive wipe to deal with my humanity. Swatting helicopters out of the sky every couple of days tends to lower humanity rather quickly...

wish pumping wu-tang in direct in cherno would make you a hero..

How much negative humanity makes a ''bad bandit''?

Meh, you wont probably like this but there was way to abuse blood transfusion. Spam middle mouse + w on injured mate and you will get 250 humanity each tick. That way is posibble get 100k humanity in 5mins.

Empty sever-> grap a friend -> head to cherno -> smash both hospital windows -> grab all the blood bags -> shoot a leenfield/loud gun -> friend runs into zombie swam/stands at the edge of the window -> bloodbag him/her safely in the hospital -> rinse repeat.

At incriments of +250 plus humaity its going to take you 600 transfusions -> 10 seconds per transfusion, thats 100 mins of constant transfusions -> add time for gather supplies/log off and on about 10 bags hospital raid on average -> call it X mins (X a lot more time than doing the transfusions) -> Become neutral or a hero!

Morphine, bandages, epipens don't give you enough humaity for the time you spend on the animation. Don't shoot your friend youself. Hope you have a patient one.

Thats what you get for your bandit ways! Good luck.

Edited by Trizzo

you can just shoot someone once, and let them bleed, dont bandage and you can blood as many times as you like, no need to keep shooting them :) this is much more challenging and fun if you try to just heal randoms :)

i keep losing my humanity for killing snipers on dobry....some guy is a surivivor but fully geared and ghillied shooting at ppl with an AS50 in Elektro.....

Couldn't you just create a new profile? failing that pre prep a new character and then die with your old character. log back in as your new one and find your body, that way you don't lose kit (Assuming you don't want to lose it?)

Couldn't you just create a new profile? failing that pre prep a new character and then die with your old character. log back in as your new one and find your body, that way you don't lose kit (Assuming you don't want to lose it?)

Humanity persists past death.